Limelight Forums

Full Version: Quick question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

For my DT food project, I have to write 750-1500 words answering whether teenagers should drink energy drinks. For those of you that don't know what an energy drink, an example of one is Monster. One of the tasks is creating a survey asking people whether they think teenagers (13-17) should drink energy drinks.

If possible, please can you take a few seconds out of your day to press Yes or No on this 
straw poll: https://www.strawpoll.me/13964243

Thanks,
Constrictor.
Done.
Done

Imo energy drinks taste disgusting, alot sugar, alot calories. Not good at all
red bull tastes good. as long as they dont fucking drain them like some fatass in front of their xbox, its ok

im fucking 5 foot 3 and 100 pounds. i have energy drinks sometimes. im ok
(Sep 21, 2017, 05:43 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]im fucking 5 foot 3 and 100 pounds. 

youre talking about your dick right
Sodas = yes
Energy drinks = No, even though I'm considered as a young adlut, I dont like the idea of Energy drinks, they're so bad for you and are so unhealthy for your heart.

A my friend's friend died in my country for being dared to drink 4 red bulls in a row, and he couldn't start the 4th one and he died from it. It is quite retarded to be dared to do that but its a nasty type of drink honestly, the fact that any kid or teen could easily get red bull and that much of it easily and it could actually kill you is horrible.

Well now they made it illegal to get any energy drink if you're under 21 here so. lol
I have voted no, and do disagree with them however I'd just be a hypocrite as I drink them occasionally - I have actually gained a few pieces of weight from when I started drinking them.
I don't typically use energy drinks but during my exams I always drink one before an exam; I don't know whether it's coincidence but whenever I drink them before an exam I get a better score.
(Sep 22, 2017, 05:34 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]I don't typically use energy drinks but during my exams I always drink one before an exam; I don't know whether it's coincidence but whenever I drink them before an exam I get a better score.

Eat a banana before your exams, it gives you energy and makes you think better.

And its healthy and not artificial bs.
Voted. Good idea on using this population to your advantage.

I would say no to energy drinks. Extremely unhealthy and ineffective. Too many can cause heart problems and it really fucks with your biological sleep cycle.