Limelight Forums

Full Version: Internet's Inventory Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: dac68695b6d28eea09d18f369aaba7ef.png]
The sale of shit from my inventory. I got a bunch of a shit that I don't need, so I decided to sell it back to the community.

Let's start off with the shit that everyone wants.
[Image: 57f541647b5c6bd920731991d1e84002.png]

First up, the Benelli M3 (Super 90). A powerful shotgun. Capable of blasting off doors. A favourite of Police everywhere, and criminals too. Nothing beats the classic boomstick.
I got six of these beauties, for the low-low price of $8,200 each. Consider this, the recommended sale price? Nearly 10k. You're getting off easy.

Backing up rich gents for a generation, the G2 Contender is a strange one. A break-open, single-shot pistol, that people find great for duelling, or hanging up in a stately home. For merely 6,000$, you can find yourself in possession of this wonderful weapon. Be fast, there's only one available.

The M14 EBR. The marksman's variant of the M14. Designed by the US Navy, the M14 series all hold a beauty of their own. Shame the EBR variant is metalled, rather than featuring the wooden furnishing of other variants. $7,000 for this rifle. A great price, for a great American rifle.

The G36c, the compact version of the G36, based on the G36k. With the power of the 5.56 round, and the size of a SMG, the G36c is used worldwide, with police forces, special ops units and more. For you, one of these beauties is $3,600. With 6 for sale, now is the time to stock up for your PMC, Security Company or Police Department.

A real American classic. The Glock 17, chambered in 9x19mm is a staple of GLOCK USA. Used as the primary sidearm for Police and Military forces worldwide, the Glock "Safe Action" model 17 features a polymer frame, semi-automatic firing at a cheap price. Due to this, it's also become popular for self-defence, open and concealed carry. At only $300 each, our 24 Glock 17s must go! They're simply flying off the shelves!

Useful in the Zoo that is Rockford, the Tranquilliser Sniper has been used by criminals for years for getting people down without a fight. Since the Police started using these beauties, the demand has gone through the roof. For a mere 15,000$ you can purchase one of these for yourself. With three available, you'd better be quick.

With the varnished ash, the classic baseball bat has been used for years. Whether it be baseballs, windows or someone's head, the baseball bat is a dependable backup. For only $300 each, you can get your hands on a high-quality bat. With more than 5 for sale, you won't have to rush.

There's nothing more distinctive than the report of the Desert Eagle. A modification on the classic, with this model chambered in .44 Magnum. A slight decrease to stopping power, compensated by an extra round. For 1000$ each, stocks won't last long.

Driving about. Driving about. Driving about. Driving about. Driving about.
[Image: 1d71a2444d6b5f5dfb57b131ab3ef4b6.png]
The Ford Transit van. Used by companies for its low cost, ease of repair and large storage space, the Transit is a beauty of a vehicle. For only $70,000 you can have one.

For $150,000, the 2015 Chevrolet Suburban is an upgrade to the Suburban used by the Secret Service. If you've ever wanted to feel important, the Suburban is for you.

Chevrolet C7 Stingray 2014. An old corvette at heart, this one has had a makeover. A sports car, filled with modern technology and new horses under the hood. The corvette is a beauty, for only $175,000. Two for sale, both lovingly restored.

The 2015 Dodge Charger. Same model as used by the Rockford Police Department. Stupidly powerful, great torque, new tyres. Two for sale. $150,000 each.

Thanks to Bambo for the thread graphics.
To purchase anything from the store, please send me a message in steam, in-game, on the forums or post a reply to this thread.
More stock will be added, when I can be bothered to write descriptions for the items I'm selling.
1 G2 PLEASE
(Sep 20, 2017, 05:02 PM)ExoticHoe Wrote: [ -> ]1 G2 PLEASE

One fine G2 contender, of course. It will be available for collection as soon as we can.
Just weapons ;c
(Sep 20, 2017, 10:26 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]Just weapons ;c

Nah, I got more shit. I just can't be arsed writing the descriptions at this point. Check back in a few weeks.
I would like to take 2 Shotguns.
i like the M14
(as per usual, forum alerts didn't kick off)

Sounds good. Another weapon sold. I'll catch you up with your rifle in a few ticks.
(Sep 20, 2017, 10:40 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 20, 2017, 10:26 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]Just weapons ;c

Nah, I got more shit. I just can't be arsed writing the descriptions at this point. Check back in a few weeks.

1 month later
Added Baseball Bat and Tranq Sniper.
Added P250.
(Nov 29, 2017, 06:53 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Added Baseball Bat and Tranq Sniper.

Added P250.

i take P250
All the P250s have been sold.
Added the Deagle.
Bringing this back.
Added Transit and Suburban.
Added C7 Stingray.
Added Dodge Charger 2015
i take the dodge
I'll take "Get back to work Internet" for $500 Alex.
Pages: 1 2