Limelight Forums

Full Version: Channel 5 Studio - Programm Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Channel 5 Studio is Back... in Black !
[Image: Tx5aEus.jpg]

About the Studio

The Channel 5 Studio (some of you might now it from our times at evo city) is a prime location for entertaining comedy, theatre and most of all music. The Channel 5 stage-crew spend litterarly days to assemlbe our newest studio in Rockford. The Studio is located at Mainstreet in the former "Black Hawk Towing Garage" and has capcity of holding approx.37 people. It its fully equiped with the latest technology including special stage effects, a propper audio system as well as a broadcasting setup that transmits our shows to both the RT Screens (like the ones you have in your car) and the "sourvelliance" screens (on frequency 5). However youll get the most excitement from just coming over to the studio itself.

Upcomming Events:

Studio 5 Opening Concert (Testrun)
Time & Date: not yet decided (most likely to be advertised ig)
Tickets: Free Entry (Snacks and Refreshments not included)
Programm: Classic and Alternative Rock (Concert)
Broadcast: RT-Cam Systems, TV Broadcast on RT-Frequency 5*
Description: Channel 5 is contracting a small cover band to perfom great hits by ACDC, Queen, Blink 182, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana and Linking Park
*(depending on the technical performance a full tv broadcast might not be avaible)

Studio 5 Grand Opening
Time & Date: scheduled for mid Oktober or late September*
Tickets: not yet avaible
Programm: Mixed Concert
Broadcast: RT-Cam Systems, TV Broadcast on RT-Frequency 5**
Description: The Grand Opening will be celebrated with live music, a speech and possibly satire
*(the date is not yet decided. Either its going to be between Sept.20th and Sept30th or after Oktober 7th; ill keep you updated)
**(depending on the technical performance a full tv broadcast might not be avaible)

Participation (How do i Join & How do i get notfied)

Capable of hosting almost every public event imaginable (concerts, cinema presentations, theatre plays, stand up comedy&Late Shows, Ted Talks etc.) we are interested in offering a wide variety of entertainment. Usually our events arent nescessarly announced in the forums like mayor rp events, however due to the easy setup of the rp it wont be a 1 time show. Well rehost concerts and other events frequently. If possible a short announcement will be made in form of a comment to this thread, as well as well air advertisements ingame.
Usually ticket prices are free or reasonable rp prices (10-100$). Staff etc. is also needed for most of the events (musicians, technicians and people to act as bouncer/coatchecking persons) The payout of those jobs depends on the revenue of the evening. Staff will be selected by me (based on reps, experience or overall decency, as long as you behave and rp well i wont exclude you)

Setting up an eventstage like this is quite difficult. It takes a while to set evrything up as some tools dont save in the advanced duplicator and as it is unpractical to copy a 90 prop setup all in once if you have more then 1 moving part. To allow you to skip that long time it takes me to set up the stage, and to give me the power to assemble a band directly instead of waiting up to an hour to painfully recuit band member after band member i came up with a sign up system.
If you want to sign up to Channel 5 Just leave a commit saying "signing up as (role)" and ill enlist you with said role. You can sign up for more then one role. Although durign the event youll have to choose one.
Avaible roles are:
bandmember (guitarist,drummer,singer,bassist,else), technician (audio&tv, stage-crew), staff (coatcheck, snacks, security,other), other
You dont have to sign up to participate but listed members will be prefered for those roles ad it allows a faster and safer crew assembly.

Enlistet & Trusted Members:

(name) enlisted as (role)
will be notified before/during each event and prefered during recuitment
our experience with (name) have so far been (evaulation)

simply leave a comment with your name and the role you want to sign up for
you are not required to sign up although its recommended
Can't do my light show and pyrotechnics Sad
Sounds awsome. I remember it. I was once the camera dude back on EvoCity. It was at the industrial area, wasn't it?

I'm so looking forward to participate once you start doing this again!
do you need actors or helpers? i would love to help!
Helpers/Crew/Bouncers/Musicians... any event hosted at studio 5 will usually require 3-10 workers. For most of the concerts i can use at least 3 musicians, 1-2Bouncers&Coatcheckers 1-3 Technicians and perhaps one moderator. So if you want to, you are always welcome to join one of the events. Yet again think about it as a large scale passive rp rather then a one-time event. I will use this dupe for several different rps some of tem may be bigger event like rps some might be medium sized experiments, improv classes or general mixups.
So please note that:
Everyone is welcome to participate as long as he complys with the roleplay and the other participants
and therell be more then just 1 or 2 rps/events. So if you miss one, or a concert is starting spontaniously/without a long time schedule dont panic.
For now ill be busy with some uni stuff till wednesday. So most likely i wont start the Grand Opening within the next 2-3 days. But i might give it a testrun.
Can i join? I'll be on now!
(Sep 18, 2017, 04:05 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Can't do my light show and pyrotechnics Sad

#makesoviethoovesadminagain
If everything goes well im planning ot host the first testrun tomorrow evening (22th of September) at around 20/21:00 CEST/gmt+1
I will keep you updated i anything changes. Ill also do ingame adverts and a more appropriade announcement within this thread then.
Its gonna be niceWink
(Sep 21, 2017, 08:16 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]If everything goes well im planning ot host the first testrun tomorrow evening (22th of September) at around 20/21:00 CEST/gmt+1
I will keep you updated i anything changes. Ill also do ingame adverts and a more appropriade announcement within this thread then.
Its gonna be niceWink

Can I join?
sure you can join. Everyone is welcoeme to join as stated in my post.
Unfortunatly i cant guarantee that well hve the testrun this vening thouhg (there are a few things irl currently keeping me from making long term plannin) but most likely well do a few rounds throughout the enxt days
Thanks to the mazing updates we have been provided recently (specifly the prop update adding over 1000 new props) ill actually be able to upgrade the concert quite a bit as we now have propper microphones, 3 new guitars a dank mixing table and so on.
After all more people seem to enjoy DMX songs over ACDC for some reason so im planning on adding a second stage setup soon specifly designed for rap concerts. It will feature a mixing table, piles of money acorss the floor and hopefully a working lowrider car to bounce up and down synchronised with the beatuiful tracks of dre, snoop and eminem... and dmx because apperetnly thats how you start a crowd noerdays.
Please understand that with somehwat limited time on one hand (rl business) and 1070 new fancy toys at my disposal i will also be working on several other projects such as a gun store(+shootingrange), a renewed version of my old police killhouse, a junkyard etc. However those building projects will most likely be done during the early noon when we cant gather enough participatns for mayor concerts non the less.
It has been proven difficult and time intensive to recuit reliable personel while setting up the building itself, the misc items and the advertisments. This has caused chaos quite a few times now which brought me to the concclusion that we need a better set up for those mini-events.
To allow you a smother set up ive came up with a sign-up-system that should allow us to assemble personel faster and therefore allows the personal to skip the boring waiting period during the setup phase. Enlisted personal will get notified before any event and will be prefered during the recuitment.
Thanks to this system i hope we can shorten the horrible time between the rps setup and the actuall start. So the personal doesnt have to wait ages for me to tweek, paint and setup the building, and i dont have to wait ages to find solid personal and band members.
Please leave a comment with your name and the role(s) youd prefer