Limelight Forums

Full Version: Jompe's Leave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've now been inactive for a few months and I have decided it's time to leave Limelight. The reason because I'm leaving is mostly because of the map change that I think made Limelight lose it's "Limelight feeling". Evocity V33X/V4B1 have been the map I have always enjoyed playing CityRP on and is the map I know best. I've been a part of the CityRP community for many years and have been playing on Limelight since it started. I moved to Limelight when the community breakup happened at the "other community" and my main goal when I joined Limelight was always to stay at 0 bans, 0 blacklists and 0 warnings. I'm now leaving with 0 punishments on record and can now say that I've succeeded with my goal. The other reason for my decision to leave is because I have to take care of school and generally don't think gaming is as fun as it's used to be. Limelight and the CityRP gamemode have been a huge part of my "gaming life" and have introduced and learned me how to roleplay. CityRP was the game (gamemode) I had always looked after and I have now spent over 1600 hours playing CityRP and around 2500 hours roleplaying in general. Thank you to everyone who made Limelight to what it is and everyone I have played with.

This may not be a permanent leave but I will stay inactive for a longer period. I may join the server a few times every month to look into how the community is growing and how all new awesome updates are being released. I hope to return one day when I feel like Limelight is fun again.

Goodbye.
A shame to see you leaving Jompe. You're really one of the best out there. I wish you the best of luck in your future.

I hope we stay in contact, Goodbye!
Sad to hear that. I really enjoyed playing with you back on EvoCity. Good luck in the future - whereever your path may lead to.
Shame to see you go, Jompe. Take care of what you do in the future.

[Image: giphy.gif]
no.

why u do dis
stay i beg you
Tu eres un buen amigo. Yo espero que te vaya bien. Adios amigo.
blame shitford, bring evocity back,
hade gött jompe.
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does, go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll, stay, forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will, go on and on

#changetov5p
You were a good guy
Vi ses!
I will never forget the good old time );

P.S. can I have your money? Jk. Cya man!
It's a real shame to see you leave. Although I completely understand why. Enjoy school!
vafan jompe