Limelight Forums

Full Version: Rule Changes (15/09/17)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello community, today I am glad to announce that the rules have once again been modified, however this time a lot more changes have happened. The main goals with this change were to reduce the amount of text the players had to read, and to remove rules which limited roleplay unnecessarily.

And here are the main, most important changes that have taken place in this update:

[/font]

If you have any questions/concerns, find any typos or other, don't hesitate to ask in this thread.

ForceGhost

Much needed improvements in my opinion.
Well done, this shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to read.

Old

11.5 - Secret Service Agents guard the president and follow his orders. They must not patrol or attend raids unless the president’s life is in danger. If the president/vice president both leave the game or change jobs, the secret service agents must return to and guard the Nexus

New

11.5 - Secret Service Agents guard the president and follow his orders. They must not patrol or attend raids unless the president’s life is in danger. If the president/vice president both leave the game or change jobs, the secret service agents must return to and guard the Town Hall.
When I saw this:

Quote:[font=Arial,sans-serif][font=Arial,sans-serif]4) You can enter without a search warrant for anything that requires immediate response and cannot wait, not just lives in danger. More in-line to how real police operate.[/font][/font]

I got very happy.

You have no idea (or maybe you do) how much this'll help with emergency situations and dealing with said situations without the opposite party going OOC asking where your damn search warrant's at.
3) You can base with criminal organisations as dealer jobs, but as with everything else you would require a valid RP reason to do so. BMD has also been permitted to raid (valid RP reason and job-appropriate as usual).

your dream came true!!
(Sep 16, 2017, 12:23 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]When I saw this:

Quote:[font=Arial,sans-serif][font=Arial,sans-serif]4) You can enter without a search warrant for anything that requires immediate response and cannot wait, not just lives in danger. More in-line to how real police operate.[/font][/font]

I got very happy.

You have no idea (or maybe you do) how much this'll help with emergency situations and dealing with said situations without the opposite party going OOC asking where your damn search warrant's at.

Psssh, like you didn't do it before anyways.
(Sep 16, 2017, 05:43 PM)Memeimrich Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 16, 2017, 12:23 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]When I saw this:

I got very happy.

Am I being detained?
Looks good!
(Sep 16, 2017, 06:20 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 16, 2017, 05:43 PM)Memeimrich Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 16, 2017, 12:23 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ] fuckin' uhhhhh -SNIP-

Am I being detained?

You are under execution, you have the right to remain dead.
Nice to see these being changed, but how exactly will the new FearRP be enforced?
I can see many discussions with someone claiming that they were out of microphone range.
If I unplug my headphones can I claim I was never in microphone range because I couldn't hear them talking?
[Image: 5e0033bf598ca46fd285dd35b3d5df2d.png]Only part I don't like
(Sep 16, 2017, 07:03 PM)monk Wrote: [ -> ]If I unplug my headphones can I claim I was never in microphone range because I couldn't hear them talking?

Just because you can't hear them doesn't mean you aren't in microphone range. They don't have to be talking for you to be under FearRP either. The addition was made so that there werent any grey areas regarding snipers and similar.

It is entirely yout responsibility to ensure you are out of range if you decide to use that part of the rule to your advantage.
Why was the checkpoint rule made?
Pages: 1 2 3