Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name:  Mitch Turley

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]5993[/font]

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Bambo[/font]

Server: City RP2

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]D/C to avoid arrest (Priors)[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  well ik i have done it in the past but i have changed. i think this is wrong because 20 or so minutes before arrest i said i need to dc in occ but i said i will play for a  bit so i can despawn my car. so i left the jail after 15 mins goto my car. drive it to the despawn. see a guy with the same car jokingly i said "you car is bad xd" then i went and slid into a para medic by mestake . so i did that called police [accidently cmd] and i went to  drive to the despawn. so i despawned. and i said to the guy i need to go i am very sorry so i went. yes i did it but i needed to.

Evidence: There isnt any as i thought this woundent be a big deal. 

soz for bad spelling i am really bad.
hopes to be unban so i can have so much fun!! :Tongue
Great admins!
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Mitch Turley.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
^ not blaming admins. they did the right job but i think it was unfair.
Hello Mitch,

I looked through the logs the only part I can see you talking about leaving is here;

v2b [21:20:24] Mitch (STEAM_0:1:87524681) said: .// need to go
v2b [21:20:27] Mitch (STEAM_0:1:87524681) said: .// bye
v2b [21:20:30] Mitch (STEAM_0:1:87524681) said: .// jk
Ye i did but they where going to arrest me so i dint wanted to get a dc to avoid arrest. So i played a bit longer so i can Deshawn my car. But i got one anyway
i will explain. so i was recless driving. pulled other. but i was on the way to despawn my car. That peace of text you pasted^. but i dint want to dc. but i needed to remove my car. so iwaited i gave my self 20 mins to go. or so. so i came out went to my car drove it. saw a guy in the same car. said "car looks horrible" as a joke Tongue. and i went. slid and drifted. went to desapwn my car, despawn it. then on menu to dc. then police officer puts me in handcuffs. but it was to late i needed to go
i said jk because i dint want to get banned
Sorry for the lack of response to this, I couldn't access my logs yesterday.

v2b [21:42:34] Mitch (STEAM_0:1:87524681) said: dint mean to
v2b [21:42:41] Mitch (STEAM_0:1:87524681) said: i slid
v2b [21:42:50] Mitch (STEAM_0:1:87524681) said: about to go

I understand that you messaged 20 minutes ago that you have to go, but that was 20 minutes ago. You again said you have to go when you were about to be arrested which with your history is suspicious. You could have left before that but you having to leave right as you are cuffed is really suspicious considering your history.
because 15 mins in jail plus driving there and getting car.
yes i could of left in jail but if i did that my car would be stolen then i would have no car for next day
i would like to get unabnned so i can play this weekend. i have friends waiting for me...
Vehicle's don't have to be stored, so if you wanted to leave you could have left without storing it. I do not think I'll be lifting the ban as it totally valid
oh ok . sorry i dint know. please can you lift it . i am waiting to join very soon and you might get a donation. i have friends on right now waiting. Please can i have. you dont know how much this server means. but ye i dint under stand that. i thought you had to despawn. ok then. well its still unfair anyway. as i despawned my car then he handcuffed me. he must of knew i was going of because i wouldent of despawned my car. unless he thought i was getting aonther car
Mitch, the ban is completely valid as you have priors of the same thing and disconnected as the player was cuffing you. Next time clear it with the player prior to leaving as you joking about it 20 minutes before is not a reason to leave without informing him and even if you said it to him via chat, it's always preferred you confirm it with him. You wanting to play with your friends is sadly not a reason to unban. Unless you have anything to add, I'll have to be denying this.
its not valid. i said before i needed to go. i was aready on the dicconect buttun then he just came upto me. at that times it was tolate
Pages: 1 2