Limelight Forums

Full Version: Serious Roleplay Night!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: b7rz9sx.png]

We will be hosting a SeriousRP night on the 16th of September, from 18:00 to 22:00 GMT+0 on the usual Rockford server and map. 

What’s so special about this night?

During this event, we will encourage players to put more effort and detail into their roleplay – more extensive character backgrounds, more justified and thought out RP reasons, more detailed /me’s. In exchange for this, you will be allowed much more freedom to do what you want with your character – as long as you can provide a good RP reason for your actions, the rules will be much more lenient for the duration of the event. 

Additionally, for the duration of the event government jobs will be whitelisted. You can apply by filling out the template linked at the bottom of this post. If you didn’t apply in time, or your preferred job is full, don’t worry – it is very likely that some of the people that applied for jobs won’t make it in time, and any extra slots will be allocated to other players if requested, after the event starts.

And as with all events, staff will be supervising and looking for the roleplayers that stand out – we expect to be giving out quite a few REPs on the day, so don’t miss your chance!

Rules

As mentioned above, the rules for the event will be more lenient – while we expect the “core” rules like FearRP, NLR, General Rules, and OOC/Tool rules to be followed as usual, the rules which concern IC reasoning and what certain jobs can and can’t do will be basically ignored as long as you are able to provide a good reason for your actions if asked (However if you want to roleplay something like a serial killer/terrorist that would involve RDM or similar disruptive activity you need to ask for permission from staff during the event).

As usual though, a member of staff is within their right to ask you to stop if they believe you are overstepping reasonable boundaries in your roleplay.

[Image: wfVo0hD.png]
Click me to see if you are in the Government list!
Wooo gonna go prepare for this rn
Finally time that is ok for me!
free to have racial language and not get banned?
(Sep 13, 2017, 07:43 PM)ExoticHoe Wrote: [ -> ]free to have racial language and not get banned?

The rules would be the same such as the prior event of this, so just not excessively.
Show me in! :3
Probably won't make it cuz UK Timezones are bitchy, but I applied for Law Enforcement in general.

Can't wait to beat people! No...wait...no can't do that. I can't wait to...u..f-fine them? Or is that too abusive of force? 

Meh, either way, can't wait to cause some players to rage due to their own stupidity and inability to follow laws!
Do we still need public build permission?
(Sep 13, 2017, 08:08 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]Do we still need public build permission?

Is that still a thing?
(Sep 13, 2017, 08:08 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]Do we still need public build permission?

You can build on public areas without required permission with the exception of anything on the road. Just make sure they look realistic.
(Sep 13, 2017, 08:10 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

Is that still a thing?

hardly
cant wait
gana apply for gov 2night
since rules are more lax, can i ram someone with my police cruiser since they are shooting at me or this that still CDM
(Sep 13, 2017, 09:09 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]since rules are more lax, can i ram someone with my police cruiser since they are shooting at me or this that still CDM

^this 

Good question tbh. Would be interesting to know.
Nice it's SeriousRP, I would assume that would be alright. After all in a serious situation that is a valid means of defense.
Pages: 1 2 3