Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,
I'm contacting you because i discover today that I'm banned and i don't know if is permant or not.
I want to response of all my crime:" speeding(only one time) and disconecting in front of an admin", and I want to play on this server because it have a beatiful community and because is the only one serious.
So... Confused please unban me and i swear that i'm going to follow the law like a real role-play player.

Thelog99

Thank you.
STEAM_0:1:95098637
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Thelog99.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Sep 12, 2017, 09:47 PM)Thelog99 Wrote: [ -> ]hi,
I'm contacting you because i discover today that I'm banned and i don't know if is permant or not.
I want to response of all my crime:" speeding(only one time) and disconecting in front of an admin", and I want to play on this server because it have a beatiful community and because is the only one serious.
So... Confused please unban me and i swear that i'm going to follow the law like a real role-play player.

Thelog99

Thank you.
STEAM_0:1:95098637
Hello there. You were banned for disconnecting to avoid roleplay. Your ban expires in 7 minutes from this post. Upon reconnecting, make sure you press F1 and read through the rules so you don't get banned for something like this again.
And here is the appeal template - you are expected to format your unban requests like this - https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11095.html
bump
Due to not using the template, not following up on it and it being expired, I'm going to move it to denied.