Limelight Forums

Full Version: Materials aren't showing up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: H2qVi9w.png]

Recently I have noticed some of the materials aren't showing up for me, for example, a texture  used on one of his dupes the textures in the screenshot above are also broken.
Did you try restarting PC?

Try verifying the game cache
Do you have HL2EPS1 and HL2EPS2 Content (Models and Materials)?
(Sep 17, 2017, 03:49 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have HL2EPS1 and HL2EPS2 Content (Models and Materials)?

I'll download HL2EPS1 + HL2EPS2 on steam now

Edit: They're already downloaded and linked to gmod
Do you know what material the models where?
(Sep 17, 2017, 05:02 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know what material the models where?

Nope but  might know the material used on his dupe that glitched
(Sep 11, 2017, 09:08 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ][Image: H2qVi9w.png]

Recently I have noticed some of the materials aren't showing up for me, for example, a texture  used on one of his dupes the textures in the screenshot above are also broken.

This is my dupe, the material shows up on my screen, but not for other players.
Players think that it's the material we chose and don't mention anything

If it helps, I use the new tool ADVANCED MATERIALS, so the material is that of the wall to the left, and the window texture behind you.

Mention it to the player when you see it next, they can re-texture it for you Smile
If this is an issue with Advanced Materials - I'll link this towards the Development Team to see if they can look into the issue as this can break the immersion of Roleplay.
I was in that building, and I didnt have any errors, I think those were rockford v2b materials, have you downloaded this:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=328735857
(Sep 11, 2017, 09:08 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ][Image: H2qVi9w.png]

Awh, thats my dupe, thanks for the feature!

I've noticed that ADV. Materials dont show for everyone, in this particular instance, I have to retexture everything I have in that dupe to suite the players on the server.
This is a current bug with Advanced Material. There is a bug report already posted and hopefully, this issue with be resolved eventually.

As for now, I will close this thread and archive it and we can watch over the bug posted in the Bug report section.
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-17084.html

Closed and Archived