Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Slimeyy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156705680

Server: Main

Time: 7:54PM UTC+1 Approx

Summary: I was unarmed and recently robbed and decided to run and hide into the Taco Bell toilets. The player opened the door, shouted "Got him" and shot me, making no attempt to roleplay the situation or arrest me, hold me at gunpoint etc. This later resulted in my death. I posed no threat and had no weapons on me. I understand if there may have been some confusion with who the suspect was, but I believe his shooting was unjustified as rule 12.12 states:
([font=Lato, sans-serif]12.12 - You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc))[/font]

Evidence: https://youtu.be/6MCq34be1L0
Thank you for your player-report, Da Cool Cow.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
please respond.
SWAT had said you were dangerous and armed and had ran into tacobell, I came in and as the SWAT said you were dangerous and armed i shot you. It happened fast
Well as you clearly saw, I wasn't dangerous nor armed. In fact, I was a victim. It's not my responsibility to make sure your information is accurate. I believe nobody was hurt so I didn't see the need to shoot. I had no visible firearms or weaponry and even if I did have a side arm (which I didn't) I wasn't holding or pointing it so you could have easily gun pointed me and made an arrest. Your life wasn't in danger so I see no reason for you to shoot and consequently kill me.
Approved.

Slimeyy regardless situation and the reports, your job is to investigate and apply necessary force, if you gave it a few more seconds you could have seen him unarmed and you acted fast. I would normally give you a warning and the benefit of doubt but, you were already blacklisted for a similar occasion;

Excessive Usage of Lethal Force when person was not a threat and the blacklists were for Police and Weapons.

You have 4 blacklists in total for Misuse of Lethal Force and Excessive Force, sadly at this point you should be more careful.

I will be giving you a 4 hour Weapons and Police blacklist and hope that you will be more careful in the future.