Limelight Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] Custom Spawnlist 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(RELEASE) Custom Spawnlist - Limelight

Q: What is this?

Quote:This is a custom spawnlist created by myself that allows you to have easy access to a wide range of props that are useful in your role-play builds. There are a wide range of categories and sub-categories to make it extremely easy to access all the best props that are able to be spawned on Limelight. This isn't a new concept as this spawnlist was released by me several years ago however it has been updated to include more props, categories and re-rendered prop images that make it extremely easy to navigate and see a prop before you spawn it.

Q: Installation Steps?
Navigate to your garrysmod/garrysmod directory.
The easiest way to do this would be to open your Steam Game Library and right-click Garry's Mod and open up properties. At the top you will see a tab called Local Files and you will open this up and left-click the option that says [Browse Local Files]

Once this is done you should see that you are now inside your local directory for the game and will see multiple file options. Navigate and open the folder called garrysmod and you should see sub-folders such as addons, models, materials, maps, etcetera. You want to select the one that is called [settings]

Inside this settings folder you should see two sub-folders, one of which would be named spawnlist. Copy this to another location as a backup option and then delete it from the garrysmod directory location. You should just have a folder named Presets in there.
Now, download the new spawnlist from HERE and extract it anywhere. Once you open this .zip you will navigate inside this folder structure until you see a [spawnlist] folder. It should be inside the spawnlist_nev folder. Once you see this, drag and drop it into your garrysmod/garrysmod/settings location so that you once again have a Presets AND a Spawnlist folder inside. The important thing to check for is that when you open the spawnlist folder there should be approximately 117 .txt files inside.
You should be done and upon starting Garry's Mod you should be able to access this new custom spawnlist in single-player and in LL.

If you enjoy this spawnlist, leave a +rep on my profile and share the love! Lots of time went into making this for myself all you wonderful community members!

Thanks,
Nevy

ForceGhost

This is beautiful Nev, count me in.
Amazing work!
I think we all appreciate more props, great work Nev!
The icons look a bit... big
Do you prefer squinting?
I already use the old version of this as of now. Great job man! Hopefully loads of new people will find this and use it to achieve maximum roleplay capabilities. Again, great job Nev!
Can confirm that this custom spawnlist is amazing. Nothing less. Thanks for sharing!
you nevy seize to amaze me

you sir deserved a poem but i do not wish to get a warning for over lewdness
(Sep 15, 2017, 03:53 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]you nevy seize to amaze me

you sir deserved a poem but i do not wish to get a warning for over lewdness

pun is 6/10
(Sep 7, 2017, 06:48 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]The icons look a bit... big

You can customize the size of the icons  Heart
Congratulations, now this has been added
Amazing Work Nev!
gotta give you props man

ha
____ha