Limelight Forums

Full Version: Streaming with EvoRadio on is a bad idea...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I use YouTube to stream when recording so as to save space on harddrive and woke up to 12 copyright claims on my 1.5 hour stream from yesterday. Big Grin

[Image: MTPeOjZ.png]
Time to play NCS then
(Sep 6, 2017, 08:45 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]Time to play NCS then

Or I'll simply have to disable EvoRadio in-game I'm afraid.  Confused
/evoradio settings and then setting it to 0% im sure will set your local volume to 0% regardless of the other users volume setting (Not 100% sure haven't tried) could give that a go.

Vadar.
(Sep 6, 2017, 10:06 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]/evoradio settings and then setting it to 0% im sure will set your local volume to 0% regardless of the other users volume setting (Not 100% sure haven't tried) could give that a go.

Vadar.

Yep.
(Sep 6, 2017, 10:06 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]/evoradio settings and then setting it to 0% im sure will set your local volume to 0% regardless of the other users volume setting (Not 100% sure haven't tried) could give that a go.

Vadar.

Yes I'm aware of this function, thus my previous comment  Wink
I just didn't expect YouTube to be so picky about a private stream that literally no one has watched (not even me), and to manage to flag every single song more or less.

Google should create a new Shazam.