Limelight Forums

Full Version: James's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Binkadin

Ban ID: 3800 and 1500

Server: V4B1, I believe.

Ban Reason: Double Accounting.

Why should you be unbanned?

Hi again.

So, you all know me and how it is. I'm going to get straight to the point, I know that I made a mistake by joking on my previous unban request, which I apologise for. Additionally, I would like to apologise for the multiple accounts that I have owned.

I've changed since then. Firstly, if you didn't know, Fearless trusted me enough to unban me. I haven't had a ban or blacklist on record since, and I've been unbanned for around a couple of months. They also gave me the role of contributor, which I think shows that I can be trusted.

That's what has changed since my last unban request. I am going to re-address the points that I had mentioned in my previous unban request just to justify more reasons why I think I should be given one more chance.

- I've proven on my other accounts that I'm capable of RP. I've received a few RP points across all of them, which is documented on one of my prior unban requests.

- My first ban was invalid. The only reason I'm currently banned is because I decided to double account instead of appeal to the ban. Big mistake.

- It has been a while since I've been on the server. I haven't double accounted since I appealed last, so I've maintained my integrity. I think that I should be put on my final chance, and I'll prove to you that I'm capable of keeping myself together.

Those are some of the main points I'd like to address. Just before I conclude this UBR, should you approve this, could you lift the forum ban from my main, and ban this forum account?

Thank you for reading my unban request. I hope you take it into consideration.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Darkzy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
So let me get this straight, you're currently appealing your DA bans on a DA forum-account because your main forum-account is permed?

Also, please explain these accounts:

◢◤ Avicii (STEAM_0:0:156809150)
has 1 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned
Binkadin (STEAM_0:1:22027439)
has 2 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned
NVIDIA® GTX (STEAM_0:0:87844087)
[FL:RP] Mercenary (STEAM_0:0:139998716)
[L²:RP] (STEAM_0:1:165585293)
has 3 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned
Pepperoni (STEAM_0:1:169038241)
has 4 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned
black (STEAM_0:0:272425644)
Darkzy (STEAM_0:0:185684426)
has 7 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned
Yes.

Looking at that extensive list, it looks really bad. I doubt there's much of a chance to appeal for this one. However, I've already said everything that can be said.

Oh, and I'm not trying to hide the fact that I have all of those accounts. I mentioned it in my previous UBR.

Just thought that I'd also throw in this: why would I put so much effort in to getting unbanned if I wanted to break the rules?
Reviewed and concluded after having a meeting with Overlewd.

Your record shows that you've had no issue with breaking our rules to play on our server. You have a big record of DAing (both forum and ingame) and I think it shows what kind of player you are. When you were DAing on our servers, you managed to get several bans on your ALT accounts as well which only shows that you don't have an interest in following our rules. You've managed to collect quite a few bans in your time here, and they only show that you don't learn from your mistakes.

You're also appealing your bans on a double-account on the forum which is against the rules. You're applying for an unban saying that you'll behave while you're breaking the rules and that is unacceptable. You appealing your bans on a DA forum account is unacceptable and will lead to this being denied.

This forum-account of yours will also be permed.