Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban removal from history request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:RP] Vatipaa (Now it's [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:RP] Vatipää)[/font][/font]

Ban ID: 5507

Banned by: [L²] Barkles

Server: it was v4b1

Ban Reason: FailRP, attempting to suicide in a door

Why should you be unbanned?: I think I now know with 560+ hours and 3 reps to not suicide myself with a door again. I wasn't trying to avoid any RP situation or anything, I was just testing is that possible. I will not do that again. 

If you are thinking why are you posting this 6 months later, only because this has to be the most stupid ban given on Limelight, and I will not do that again

Evidence: Not needed
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Vatipää.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I remember this one because like you said It was the stupidest thing I had to ban someone for.

Vatippa I'm not and no one else is judging you for previous mistakes man, I'll keep the ban on record because it was valid and it was in the middle of the nexus, which i'm sure you'll agree with me isn't the most sensible place to bug test, It's something if you were so desperate to find out about you could do on build.

Un-ban request Denied.