Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] Constrictor's Application (6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name:
Constrictor

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:59960025

Your Age:

Hours on server:

RP Events you have been in:
I have been in multiple RP events, including the Day of Disaster event.

Reps Issued: 

Ban History on Limelight:
6 - My most recent ban was over a year ago.

Blacklist History on Limelight:
12 (Last one was over a year ago & 6 were PTE so they count as 3 for one offence)

Warning history on Limelight:

In Character Information:
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for:
Security Division.

Full Name:
Ollie James Clarke

All Nicknames:
Vice.

Date of Application
05/09/2017 - 20:25

Date of birth:  
28/07/1991

Place of Birth: 
EvoCity Hospital

Telephone Number:
5965-354-8676

Mobile:
06785 403884

Driver's License Number:
271-856-375-248

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address:
2 Richard Drive

Zip code:
RF3 DPK

Suburb / City
Rockford

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address:
3 Waterfront Road

Zip code:
Z4E ZYP 

Suburb / City
EvoCity

Why are you applying?
After seeing the corporation in action, I feel like it is the right place for me to work, as I know that I will be able to offer my full effort. Secondly, I have the skills that can support FUMUKU International grow even more than it already has done. 

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
I have worked in the EvoCity Police Department, as well as working as a SWAT Officer for both the EvoCity SWAT Department and the Rockford Department.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
You should allow me to join FUMUKU, due to my relevant set of skills that I have aqquired over multiple years. In everything, I try my best and ensure that it is done at the best standard. Finally, I will be able to help your company grow.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
Resilience is the main thing that I will be able to offer. Once I am given a task, I will complete it to the best of my ability. Also, I am very loyal. I will stay with FUMUKU, no matter the circumstances. If I have been given access to classified documents, I will not leak them to the public.

Character Bio:
Ollie Clarke was born to an average family in EvoCity. His father, James Clarke served as a Detective in the ECPD which inspired Ollie to follow in his footsteps. Whilst at school, Ollie studied English, Mathematics and Business Studies. After finishing school, he decided to study Law at the University of Washington. At the age of 18, Ollie joined the Police Cadets and eventually became a Police Officer. After 3 years of policing, he decided to go with something more exciting.. the SWAT department. Whilst in force, Ollie was injured and forced to go on leave. Due to the lack of funding, the department canceled his contract.
+Support
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage One

Your application will be reviewed in:
One to five working days.

Signing Director:
Doctor Thomas 'Sours' Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Employee Management
Clearance: A+
+support even i have no idea
Please expect an update within the next 24 hours.
Your application has been assessed.

The application you have processed has been assessed. The current votes placed were interesting however, Directorial Management thought it would be interesting to see your in commissions rather than a full role in FUMUKU International as of now.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage Two

To pass to Stage 3 Please do:
2-5 Commission within 2 Months.

Two commissions are usually enough to get employees minds to have a final vote however more would show different styles of support towards FUMUKU International. For more information on Stage Two, do go and read the recruitment process letter that is in this same sub-section on our forums.

Signing Director:
FUMUKU International
Your application has been assessed.

Your commission work has been set good enough for the employees at FUMUKU International.
Final Assessment of your application is about to take place.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage Three

Expected Final Assessment Dates:
1 to 5 Working Days.

Signing Director:
FUMUKU International
Thank you for your patience
Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been: Denied

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]

Unfortunately, the potential for not all applications to be accepted is there, and the following application have been denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an equal conclusion on their application at this time. Denied applicants are free to re-apply in two weeks time.
Monday 16th October 2017

Your application was denied due to an uncertain decision between the Board of Directors. We were uncertain of your actions to what FUMUKU International may benefit from you from the current time. Furthermore, I would like to say this employment application is denied, however, we will still accept you for D-C positions if the roles are required, for instance, extra support or manufacturing partnership in F.I Stores or Hospitals. This would also increase your chances in becoming an F.I Agent due to employees getting to know you.

Please note: This is mainly to do with F.I Employees not knowing you and how well you would operate. We request that you would do some D-C Commissions to prevent this in the future.

Remember
We do it, because we can.

Signing Director:
Dr. Thomas Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International