Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on i lose my money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: i lose my money

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]SteamID: [b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:129428855[/font][/font][/b][/b][/font][/b][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Server: Main server[/b][/font][/b][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Time: (In UTC+0) 23:43[/b][/font][/b][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. Failrp ,[font=Lato, sans-serif]16.1 ,[font=Lato, sans-serif]16.6 , [font=Lato, sans-serif]16.4[/font][/font][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Evidence: https://youtu.be/SL7Gn9Rze_o[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
Thank you for your player-report, BOT Emilia.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
The accused has 24hrs to respond
he cant respond im his friend and he is on his other house and he dont have a computer there
The accused still has 24hrs to explain their actions in some way, as the evidence is clear, but if they wish to explain themselves they may do so in that time period.
Approved.

The accused was shown to have stolen a car as a mechanic the absolute moment it became vulnurable.