Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] Lord Octagon's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [L²:RP] Lord Octagon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65579019

Your Age: N/A

Hours on server: 1304

RP Events you have been in: Several events, but recently I took part in the Airport Hostage Rescue RP.

Reps Issued: 15

Ban History on Limelight: 0

Blacklist History on Limelight: 0

Warning history on Limelight: 0

In Character Information:
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for: Security

Full Name: Mikhail Dmitry Korona

All Nicknames: Michael, Cardinal, The Lawyer, MK

Date of Application: 01/09/17

Date of birth: 07/10/1982

Place of Birth: Saint Petersburg, Russia

Telephone Number: 0072186764435

Mobile: 0072189878566

Driver's License Number: H476XY98

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: #56 Troitskaya Ploshchad 1, Petrogradskiy District

Zip code: 197046

Suburb / City: Saint Petersburg

Why are you applying? The reputation of FUMUKU Interational is a factor I have taken into consideration, its long history of leadership in the industry has made it an attractive choice. A good friend of the family that works in FUMUKU has told me about the company culture, and I feel that FUMUKU is much more than just an organisation - it's a family.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? My work history includes service in the Russian Armed Forces, as well as the FSB.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I have all the skills and experience that you're looking for and I am certain that I would excel in your company. I'm driven to deliver work at the highest quality and failure is not an option I choose.

What will you offer FUMUKU? Any Russian would agree when I say that loyalty is the most important commodity in business. I can offer my utmost loyalty to FUMUKU, rivalling that of my loyalty to Mother Russia.

Character Bio: Mikhail Dmitry Korona is the youngest of three children of Dmitry Korona and Maria Shelomova. His birth was preceded by the mysterious disappearance of his two brothers, Albert and Viktor - Mikhail is still trying to figure out the circumstances behind their disappearance. His mother was a factory worker and his father was a conscript in the Soviet Navy, both his maternal grandparents were killed as a result of German occupation - the family have a strong resentment towards Germans, a hatred which has also been passed down to Mikhail. In high school, Mikhail studied English, Spanish and Latin, languages he is now fluent in. Mikhail studied Law at the Saint Petersburg State University in 2001 and graduated in 2006. He has served in the Armed Forces and the FSB.
Big +support

Lord Octagon proves to be an experienced roleplayer every time I see him on the server. He is active, he knows how to build quality dupes and he has a creative mind when it comes to executing a certain plan. I think Lord Octagon has the qualities FUMUKU Intl. is looking for and would definitely fit in as our newest member.

Good luck on your application!
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage One

Your application will be reviewed in:
One to five working days.

Signing Director:
Doctor Thomas 'Sours' Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Employee Management
Clearance: A+
Please expect an update within the next 24 hours.
Your application has been assessed.

The application you have processed has been assessed. The current votes placed were interesting however, Directorial Management thought it would be interesting to see your in commissions rather than a full role in FUMUKU International as of now.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage Two

To pass to Stage 3 Please do:
2-5 Commission within 2 Months.

Two commissions are usually enough to get employees minds to have a final vote however more would show different styles of support towards FUMUKU International. For more information on Stage Two, do go and read the recruitment process letter that is in this same sub-section on our forums.

Signing Director:
FUMUKU International
Your application has been assessed.

Your commission work has been set good enough for the employees at FUMUKU International.
Final Assessment of your application is about to take place.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage Three

Expected Final Assessment Dates:
1 to 5 Working Days.

Signing Director:
FUMUKU International
+Support

Lord Octagon always does good rp
Thank you for your patience
Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been: Denied

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]

Unfortunately, the potential for not all applications to be accepted is there, and the following application have been denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an equal conclusion on their application at this time. Denied applicants are free to re-apply in two weeks time.
Friday 22nd December 2017

Your application was denied due to an uncertain decision between the Board of Directors. We were uncertain of your actions to what FUMUKU International may benefit from you from the current time. Furthermore, I would like to say this employment application is denied, however, we will still accept you for D-C positions if the roles are required, for instance, extra support or manufacturing partnership in F.I Stores or Hospitals. This would also increase your chances in becoming an F.I Agent due to employees getting to know you.

Remember
We do it, because we can.

[Image: tt4UICh.png]