Limelight Forums

Full Version: SR On Toxic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] ICEKILLER_99

[b]Time/Date:[/b] Today,during the airport event thing

[b]Steam ID:[/b] STEAM_0:1:25930701 (not sure which one i am supposed to do so here's his)

[b]Name of Administrator:[/b] Toxic

[b]Evidence:[/b] https://plays.tv/video/59a86f0307b5e3e4eb/staff-report  
Came up to me in noclip telling 'you just fucking shot a traffic controller icekiller' Then when I said ''sorry'' he replied with ''you better be sorry'' then he broke fearrp
please reply.
Me warning you regarding your shooting a random person standing completely stationary is staff abuse how? Shooting people indiscriminately is not what I would call valid roleplay.

I was in the process of role-playing an administration of D50(Dextrose, 50%) to a patient that just received a near fatal overdose of Insulin, out of reluctance to leave my patient in the spirit of roleplaying as a member of Emergency Medical Services, as it was an event, and from first-hand experience that is the level of stubborn you should expect from any good medic. I had decided to comply after being threatened once more under orders had you not edited your recording to immediately before SWAT rounded the corner and opened fire on you, at which point shots from both sides started flying past my head and I decided to run as staying would have most definitely been suicide. Not sure how my attempt at quality roleplay on the event server constitutes any sort of violation, especially considering my guarantees compliance, since there is no way I would intentionally break FearRP.
As I was the person you shot, I seem to be involved.

From my side, what happened was, during the course of the event, I was also fulfilling my role as a developer. I'd been noting issues that arised from the event (a lack of a dedicated command to injure someone, for example). During this time, I was also RPing as the Rockford Ground / Rockford Tower Controller. About 5 seconds prior to your video starting, I'd set my model, and gone down to Toxic, to see if it was set. Due to the way server mounts content, content that is in the packs is often not mounted on the server (see: issues with the evidence markers).

Therefore, OOCly, there wouldn't have been there. However, since I was, I think it's important to look at your IC justification.
As can be seen in your video, I was unarmed. You can see this several times when you engage and disengage your scope between 6 and 10 seconds. You take time to ensure I'm not armed, prior to engaging me.

Despite this being an event, your opening fire on unarmed civilians isn't in line with the event theming.
Quote:The theme for this event will be mainly to survive (As Passenger/Flight Crew), To Negotiate with the terrorists (As SWAT) and to demand as much as possible from Negotiators (as Terrorist).

I don't believe you had a valid IC reasoning to shoot me, hence why Toxic gave you a verbal warning.

You can also see in the end of the video, you breach 19.1 (
Quote:Do not jump or walk on anyone when they are in ragdoll mode
), by stepping on (and killing) Demonic.
For the FearRP, you started getting shot about a second after the end of your clip, if I recall correctly?
(Involved as Event Host)

Unfortunately I didn't catch a glimpse of any of this. Seeing as I was blindfolded.
Anyhow, the rules for the event remained the same as for the main server.
(Sep 1, 2017, 09:09 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]As I was the person you shot, I seem to be involved.

From my side, what happened was, during the course of the event, I was also fulfilling my role as a developer. I'd been noting issues that arised from the event (a lack of a dedicated command to injure someone, for example). During this time, I was also RPing as the Rockford Ground / Rockford Tower Controller. About 5 seconds prior to your video starting, I'd set my model, and gone down to Toxic, to see if it was set. Due to the way server mounts content, content that is in the packs is often not mounted on the server (see: issues with the evidence markers).

Therefore, OOCly, there wouldn't have been there. However, since I was, I think it's important to look at your IC justification.
As can be seen in your video, I was unarmed. You can see this several times when you engage and disengage your scope between 6 and 10 seconds. You take time to ensure I'm not armed, prior to engaging me.

Despite this being an event, your opening fire on unarmed civilians isn't in line with the event theming.
Quote:The theme for this event will be mainly to survive (As Passenger/Flight Crew), To Negotiate with the terrorists (As SWAT) and to demand as much as possible from Negotiators (as Terrorist).

I don't believe you had a valid IC reasoning to shoot me, hence why Toxic gave you a verbal warning.

For the FearRP, you started getting shot about a second after the end of your clip, if I recall correctly?
If you actually look back at the footage demonic's corpse was already nocollided meaning he was dead.
(Aug 31, 2017, 11:39 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Me warning you regarding your shooting a random person standing completely stationary is staff abuse how? Shooting people indiscriminately is not what I would call valid roleplay.

I was in the process of role-playing an administration of D50(Dextrose, 50%) to a patient that just received a near fatal overdose of Insulin, out of reluctance to leave my patient in the spirit of roleplaying as a member of Emergency Medical Services, as it was an event, and from first-hand experience that is the level of stubborn you should expect from any good medic.I had decided to comply after being threatened once more under orders had you not edited your recording immediately before swat rounded the corner.and opened fire on you, at which point shots from both sides started flying past my head and I decided to run as staying would have most definitely been suicide. Not sure how my attempt at quality roleplay on the event server constitutes any sort of violation, especially considering my guarantees compliance, since there is no way I would intentionally break FearRP.

ah buddy thanks for the laugh,but what you're saying is a complete lie.I'll be uploading more evidence.You never complied.
(Sep 1, 2017, 09:09 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]As I was the person you shot, I seem to be involved.

Also I was pressing tab to see if you're a medic because you looked like one.Once I saw you're not one I shot you since you had full armour and a helmet on.
(Sep 1, 2017, 11:56 AM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 1, 2017, 09:09 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

Also I was pressing tab to see if you're a medic because you looked like one.Once I saw you're not one I shot you since you had full armour and a helmet on.

So can you just confirm that for me, you're admitting to Metagaming followed by an RDM?
Just noticed something.If you ran because of me shooting a swat and the swat shooting back at me why did you not run when them man a METER infront of you got shot in the head and another swat being shot at and murdered?
(Sep 1, 2017, 11:57 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 1, 2017, 11:56 AM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 1, 2017, 09:09 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

So can you just confirm that for me, you're admitting to Metagaming followed by an RDM?

Sure
https://plays.tv/video/59a92e5908dbe43610/toxic-lying- there you go
(Sep 1, 2017, 11:59 AM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]Just noticed something.If you ran because of me shooting a swat and the swat shooting back at me why did you not run when them man a METER infront of you got shot in the head and another swat being shot at and murdered?

As I said in my report, because I wasn't there for an IC reason. I was checking if the model was mounted on the server. I'd told Toxic this via VoIP, and thus he treated the death as OOC, not reacting to it ICly.
(disclaimer: I'm not Toxic, I'm making a guess at his chain of thought.)

I can also confirm. After your death, Toxic was taken to your injured member, and did follow FearRP during that segment. Your minute clip doesn't really show the entire RP situation.
(Sep 1, 2017, 12:04 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 1, 2017, 11:59 AM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]Just noticed something.If you ran because of me shooting a swat and the swat shooting back at me why did you not run when them man a METER infront of you got shot in the head and another swat being shot at and murdered?

As I said in my report, because I wasn't there for an IC reason. I was checking if the model was mounted on the server. I'd told Toxic this via VoIP, and thus he treated the death as OOC, not reacting to it ICly.
(disclaimer: I'm not Toxic, I'm making a guess at his chain of thought.)

I can also confirm. After your death, Toxic was taken to your injured member, and did follow FearRP during that segment. Your minute clip doesn't really show the entire RP situation.
Alright since you're not any HR Administrator nor were you ACTUALLY ICly involved in that situation I will ask you to stop commenting.
I was involved partly, and Toxic follow FearRP fine when asked to heal me.
Pages: 1 2