Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Amy Zharkan

Ban ID: 5907

Banned by: [L²] Soviethooves

Server: CityRP2

Ban Reason: Insulting staff | Insulting players | All previous bans involve staff insulting / player insulting | Misuse of @

Why should you be unbanned?:  I think I should be unbanned because I do admit to having rage issues and I did apologize for my mistakes and I really do miss playing with my friends as I just returned to the server and I am actually trying to work on my rage issue but I guess sometimes I do lose it... However to be honest at the moment the Medic I insulted was not doing his job which is FailRP as I died by a glitch so not even RP reason and he was called IC by many people for over 5 minutes and he never came as he doesn't admit to the roadcrew place being called the "Black... something" idk it's name but he basically kept saying he doesn't believe that's a street name. I do apologize to Sovie as he didn't really deserve any disrespect from me as that medic was being a total troll and not doing his job but it angered me the most because the day before this ban I also died by a glitch and police kept calling medic and still no reply... The misuse of @ I apologize as well because you muted me, I was dead by a glitch, and was trying to speak to you. I really do wish to be unbanned as I really like LimeLight and wish to play on it daily until I master the server! Buy every car I can and make a dealership maybe... Who knows!
Evidence: None. My
The staff-members have received your unban-request, zharkan16.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Denied

Closing Notes: You actully came to me in TS and asked to be unbanned, to which I told you if you make a UBR that was meaningful and legitimately apologetic about all your charges I would consider. Sadly however you basically just "I like playing this game and I'm sorry I disrespected you, and used @ incorrectly, but I have anger issues so this happens and the paramedic wasn't doing his job anyways."

I don't like players trying to make a UBR and not taking full responsibility for their actions. Your anger issues are your problem don't bring them here, and if he isn't doing his job contact us.