Limelight Forums

Full Version: Newsletter #2 [August 2017]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: mB6WDVN.jpg]
#First Kek
Noice.
Good job.
Great newsletter for this month!
Great News letter once again!
Roxas... again?
Well done
(Aug 30, 2017, 10:34 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]Roxas... again?

Woot? I never thought I could make it again :o
Thanks  Blush

And again a good newsletter! 

PS: this isn't my current profile pic :O xD
Walker Gang clan of the month again?
Yey my name is in this post.
I chose the player of the month by taking hours and reps as a basis and  clocked one of the highest hours of the month and again got the highest rep count.

In regards to the old Profile Picture, I had to update Newsletter in a hurry and sent it to Barkles for him to add the main articles of this month. I'm sorry for using the old picture but I really didn't have the time.

Congratulations Roxas! Excited to see if you'll continue this streak and do a hat-trick!

And also congratulations to for having the highest hours and following after him!

Also to the 2nd   and 3rd   in the roleplayers of the month, keep up the great roleplays and you might eventually overthrow roxas from his POTM Throne!
Oh sweet, my name's there!
Ayyyyyy got a mention!!
(Aug 31, 2017, 04:51 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]I chose the player of the month by taking hours and reps as a basis and  clocked one of the highest hours of the month and again got the highest rep count.

In regards to the old Profile Picture, I had to update Newsletter in a hurry and sent it to Barkles for him to add the main articles of this month. I'm sorry for using the old picture but I really didn't have the time.

Congratulations Roxas! Excited to see if you'll continue this streak and do a hat-trick!

And also congratulations to for having the highest hours and following after him!

Also to the 2nd   and 3rd   in the roleplayers of the month, keep up the great roleplays and you might eventually overthrow roxas from his POTM Throne!

This actually inspires me to play alot and try to rp as much as possibly to get in first place Smile
Pages: 1 2