Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Stell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Stell90

SteamID:
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:79631689
[/font]

Server: rockford

Time: (In UTC+0)

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.

shot a prisoner to death for punching him

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9BwFynlHzI&edit=vd
Thank you for your player-report, Hungames.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
The reason I did so was the fact that we had a report of an armed man in the jails.

The male attacked me taking him as a threat towards us. I would of tased the man but from previous experiance that prisioners will team up with their attacks meaning the prisoner will attack them meaning that they would focus their attention onto the prisoner not the attacker allowing them to have the advantage.

Also may I add that I was shooting to injure not to kill. The paramedic arrived later and revived the man.
Armed man report or not (which there was no armed man after a search), it was one prisoner with fists. You put at least 7-8 bullets into him for literally no other reason besides he hit you with his fists a maximum of 3 times.

Previous experience doesn't mean that you can instantly shoot a man. Even if there were 2-3 people that came and punched our 3 man team, we could have all tased them or hit them with batons or other less lethal tools.

It doesn't matter if a paramedic revived him or not, you can't just shoot the guy to the ground because he hit you.
Denied.

2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you.

The prisoner broke FearRP in the first place which led to this situation.

You are still expected to switch to a non-lethal or less lethal weapon in situations like these, consider this a warning.