Limelight Forums

Full Version: Goodbye Garrys mod , Welcome Machine World 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brand new game with alot things that promise fun and maybe a great future for replace gmod

It is a loooooong way from being even remotely near what garry's mod offers. On another note it seems rather interesting as a sandbox game.
Looks good but never as good as the classic! Wink
Gmod is bae
Maybe an alternative to Minecraft but I see zero similarities to Garry's Mod
Oh boy! An open world early access game! What will they think of next!? Zombie survival?!?!?!
(Aug 30, 2017, 07:20 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe an alternative to Minecraft but I see zero similarities to Garry's Mod

Not sure how that is possible as Minecraft does not feature vehicles and Machine Wolrd 2 could be the better Garrys Mod for CityRP if there are the right maps and addons.
(Aug 30, 2017, 06:42 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 30, 2017, 07:20 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe an alternative to Minecraft but I see zero similarities to Garry's Mod

Not sure how that is possible as Minecraft does not feature vehicles and Machine Wolrd 2 could be the better Garrys Mod for CityRP if there are the right maps and addons.

Mods. Also it's an early access open world game #29943201. I don't believe it will be making it that far any how.
(Aug 30, 2017, 06:45 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

Mods. Also it's an early access open world game #29943201. I don't believe it will be making it that far any how.

What would garrys mod be without any mods? It would certainly not be CityRP.
Nobody thought that Garrys mod is going to be a huge succes either when it started.

Also Machine World 2 has vehicles, and huge maps, you can teraform the world, imagine how that would be with a limelight cityRP server, while it would take quite a while to implement, when its finished, its going to be way better than garrys mod.
(Aug 30, 2017, 07:08 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]

Nobody thought that Garrys mod is going to be a huge succes either when it started.

Well, I was saying you would need mods to add vehicles into Minecraft, so I was on the same page as you.

Also Machine World 2 has vehicles, and huge maps, you can teraform the world, imagine how that would be with a limelight cityRP server, while it would take quite a while to implement, when its finished, its going to be way better than garrys mod.

There are currently 938 sandbox games right now. 9-3-8. This is just going to make it 939. I'd have more hope in a game like Identity or Star Citizen compared to this.
(Aug 30, 2017, 08:35 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 30, 2017, 07:08 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, I was saying you would need mods to add vehicles into Minecraft, so I was on the same page as you.

Well.. yes

There are currently 938 sandbox games right now. 9-3-8. This is just going to make it 939. I'd have more hope in a game like Identity or Star Citizen compared to this.

So.. ? Garrys mod is one of those games so i dont see an issue.
1 out of 938 attempts. 1 game out of 938 is what we use. How could this game be any different than the other 937?