Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: ExoticHoe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: [L²:RP] ExoticHoe

Ban ID: 5922

Banned by: Please include the [L²]Soviethooves

Server: V2P RP

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Fearp | Insulting Staff[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  Me,  and   were RPing as officer and sergeant. I hit into the back of Jim's car by accident then  turns all agressive and gets me out my car. He then goes to arrest me. I was in first person looking away from him, I don't understand how he expects me to know he has a gun out if I was in first person not looking at him. He then tells the other officers to turn around and said "oh look a white person" then he shoots me until I get to 25hp which I don't see their was a reason for him to attempt to kill me like wtf. He then says "stop breaking FearRP" which i wasn't because I couldn't see a gun therefore I didn't know I was under gunpoint. I then say "im not breaking FearRP, i'm not stupid" and I think he took that as me calling him stupid. 

Evidence: 
[Image: 34F254293FAFF24A11EA64E2D6D59F09FCF7E6B0]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ExoticHoe.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
 Me,  and   were RPing as officer and sergeant. I hit into the back of Jim's car by accident then  turns all agressive and gets me out my car.

You fail to mention your racist Asian accent the entire time, ramming into my car, saying "N*****" for no apparent reason, and generall aggressive attitude towards other officers. 

He then goes to arrest me. I was in first person looking away from him, I don't understand how he expects me to know he has a gun out if I was in first person not looking at him. He then tells the other officers to turn around and said "oh look a white person" then he shoots me until I get to 25hp which I don't see their was a reason for him to attempt to kill me like wtf. 

When I went to arrest you, you actually were following fearp (Even though you had just tried to run away under gun point via your car) so you understood where the gun was. I then did that to give a momentary distraction to attempt to beanbag you off your feet to throw you into an alleyway to continue with some Corrupt RP, however it didn't worked. Seeing as you were just taking damage, I stopped and switched to my taser to just drag you, but your model wouldn't move so I just ended up trying to arrest you.

He then says "stop breaking FearRP" which i wasn't because I couldn't see a gun therefore I didn't know I was under gunpoint. I then say "im not breaking FearRP, i'm not stupid" and I think he took that as me calling him stupid. 

At this point you had broken Fearp multiple times. It doesn't matter if you're in first person or third, you must be aware of your surroundings at any point at time, so you were under fearp. When I warned you, you said from my memory, "I'm not breaking Fearp, stupid." at which I decided that a warning would no longer suffice and I began to type out your suspension.

If you have evidence to prove what you said to me was true, I will remove that from the reasoning. I also added "general mingery as a Police Officer" to the reason as I forgot to add it at the time.
My 'racist' asian accent? I'd like to bring up during RP you are allowed to put on accents and IC. if I can kindly remind you of rule 5.7
(Aug 29, 2017, 07:05 PM)ExoticHoe Wrote: [ -> ]My 'racist' asian accent? I'd like to bring up during RP you are allowed to put on accents and IC. if I can kindly remind you of rule 5.7

5.7 While you may be racist, sexist, and discriminatory IC, do not do this to excess or if it doesn't fit your character's roleplay. These action must under no circumstances carry over to OOC. 

I don't think using a racist asian accent as a cop is necessary for your RP. Especially such a heavy one at that.
A racist accent? Oh boy it suited my character. using the model I was using I had to speak like that. Oh yeah, not to mention how i've seen tons of other people do it and you don't complain.
(Aug 29, 2017, 07:24 PM)ExoticHoe Wrote: [ -> ]A racist accent? Oh boy it suited my character. using the model I was using I had to speak like that. Oh yeah, not to mention how i've seen tons of other people do it and you don't complain.

"But officer, the other guys were speeding too!" 
"Yea, I got to you first for doing it."

Just because your model has it doesn't mean you have to use the racist accent version of their country. Also just saying "N*****" isn't suiting either.

You have 24 hours to provide evidence to assist in your case or you may request this be denied prematurely at any point.
Evidence for what? You're saying I can't do an asian accent. You're american, I understand but I have asian friends and some do talk like that. So I find that offensive personally.
(Aug 29, 2017, 07:48 PM)ExoticHoe Wrote: [ -> ] Evidence for what? You're saying I can't do an asian accent. You're american, I understand but I have asian friends and some do talk like that. So I find that offensive personally.

I also am getting you down for:

Fearp
General Mingery as a Police Officer
Insulting Staff

If you have evidence of the above, please send it, but sadly you can't really prove you weren't being racist. The accent, however close, was extremely aggressive in the manner you were attempting to do it in. This led to it being considered racist in my eyes and extremely excessive.
Well then, I think that you should drop the 'racism rule breakage' as it's nothing to do with my ban. May I break this down.

1. How did I insult you?

2. How was i minging?

3. Explain my breakage of FearRP
(Aug 29, 2017, 08:58 PM)ExoticHoe Wrote: [ -> ]Well then, I think that you should drop the 'racism rule breakage' as it's nothing to do with my ban. May I break this down.
It does have to do with your ban and it will stay like that.

1. How did I insult you?
Calling me stupid. We have already discussed this.

2. How was i minging?
Saying "N*****" randomly in the radio, ramming other cruisers, and even evading officers when attempting to pull you over. All this done as a police officer.

3. Explain my breakage of FearRP
I attempted to get you out of your car under gunpoint: You backed up and attempted to flee.
I attempted to force you onto the side of a car (After the beanbag incident had settled): You decided to ignore the firearms pointed at you and goto Vadar's car to attempt to flee.
I attempted to force you on to the wall of the dealership: You ignored me and another officer and decided to chat it up with Vadar again.
Okay okay lads, Saying the word "Nigger" In the radio is not a rule breakage. Racism in character is not a rule breakage.
Explanation of full story:

This will be broken down into parts of the situation in hand.

Part 1

Me, Jim and The Best Goat had all taken the officer spot after the server restart. Jim was the sergeant and had control over all of us. We both pulled out of the PD and headed straight onto Main Street (Side of Rockford Customs). I lag and accidentally crash into the back of Jim's Ford Interceptor (Marked). Soviet was turning the corner onto the road we were currently based at when this happened. I happened to shout Ni**** at the time, because my character was very aggressive. He then came up to my car with his fists out and claim to shout 'FearRP' claims while holding fists (Melee weapon). Reminder of rule 2.1d here. I then got out of my car as I had no intention to get into a pursuit with my game being laggy as hell. I will go onto part 2 now.

Part 2

Now, this takes us onto part two. Picture the scene, I am out of my car and facing the vehicle as he told me to. He cuffs me and searches me asking if I have any sharp items on me. You then proceeded to beanbag me down to 25 HP without reasoning what so ever. Can you tell me why actually. I'll continue this after I have gotten a REASONABLE and GOOD response from you without you quoting my every word and taking this as a joke. 
(Aug 29, 2017, 09:11 PM)ExoticHoe Wrote: [ -> ]Okay okay lads, Saying the word "Nigger" In the radio is not a rule breakage.  Racism in character is not a rule breakage.

5.7 While you may be racist, sexist, and discriminatory IC, do not do this to excess or if it doesn't fit your character's roleplay. These actions must under no circumstances carry over to OOC. 

It technically can be if you are excessive. Sadly, giving a very aggressive asian accent (That was extremely racist compared to their regular one heard) plus saying "N*****" randomly in the radio is considered excessive.
(Aug 29, 2017, 09:18 PM)ExoticHoe Wrote: [ -> ]
Explanation of full story:

This will be broken down into parts of the situation in hand.

Part 1

Me, Jim and The Best Goat had all taken the officer spot after the server restart. Jim was the sergeant and had control over all of us. We both pulled out of the PD and headed straight onto Main Street (Side of Rockford Customs).

You forget the moment when you side swiped my cruiser in the parking lot, causing me to argue in the radio with you IC, which is also when the Sgt. told us to stop. When I did, you ended it with "Nigger". A completely uncalled for use of the word.

I lag and accidentally crash into the back of Jim's Ford Interceptor (Marked). Soviet was turning the corner onto the road we were currently based at when this happened. I happened to shout Ni**** at the time, because my character was very 
aggressive.

Again, incorrect. I turn the corner and see your car under the Explorer in front of you. Now, if this was accidental, why didn't you move? The vehicle was stationary the whole time I was travelling that road. A good 10-15 seconds to move your car. And yes, you screamed "N*****" again.

He then came up to my car with his fists out and claim to shout 'FearRP' claims while holding fists (Melee weapon). Reminder of rule 2.1d here. I then got out of my car as I had no intention to get into a pursuit with my game being laggy as hell. I will go onto part 2 now.

Once again, wrong. I had my beanbag shotgun out. When I told you to step out, you reversed into another car, causing you to get stuck on some bushes (I believe) outside the dealership, where you then decided to step out.

Part 2

Now, this takes us onto part two. Picture the scene, I am out of my car and facing the vehicle as he told me to. He cuffs me and searches me asking if I have any sharp items on me. You then proceeded to beanbag me down to 25 HP without reasoning what so ever. Can you tell me why actually. I'll continue this after I have gotten a REASONABLE and GOOD response from you without you quoting my every word and taking this as a joke. 

1. I never tried to make this seem like a joke, and me quoting everything you say is how the "Quote" feature on our forums works. Not to mention it's easier to split up your arguments to help the readers.

2. I already gave you my explanation for shooting you. I was going to knock you out with the beanbag shotgun and drag you into an alley near the FD to work with some Corrupt RP (Rough you up, maybe slap you a few times, etc.). The part with me saying "Hey, a white man," was to give a quick distraction and claim you pull a knife. Sadly, though you were not going down, so I switched to my taser to knock you out. A weird glitch kept me from actually moving you, so I decided to just roll with the arrest like a non-corrupt officer would. At this point, you began to break Fearp by giving us the excuse "I'm using first person, I don't see you have a gun out" (Not your exact words, but roughly.) This is sadly, not an excuse. You have to be aware of your surroundings at all times. It's your character and you're responsible for your actions.
Pages: 1 2