Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:minecraft kid

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205644332

Server: Main

Time: 12:16PM (ENG)

Summary:Fear Rp

Evidence:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syli_-rWnVk&t=1s
Thank you for your player-report, steve.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I admit I broke fear rp here, I thought if the gun wasn't pointed at me then it doesn't count. After someone said, I apologized then  un-cuffed him and we started the RP again.
I would also like to add. The "thug" in the video was baiting me into a chase by driving dangerously, and then mugging me when I pulled over. I'm not sure about job names but isn't thug a bit broad and unspecific. Not 20 minutes later he was breaking out of jail with a couple of anarchists ( no video unfortunately ).
the video clearly shows you braking fear rp.
(Aug 29, 2017, 04:32 PM)steve Wrote: [ -> ]the video clearly shows you braking fear rp.

I know, and i'm not disputing that. I'm saying that it was resolved, the rp was reset and we continued. I made a mistake and I was told it was wrong. I don't really see the need for the PR because we sorted it all out at the time.
I was broke out of jail BTW, I didn't decide anything. Plus I didn't bait you I slid out when coming round the corner fast.
(Aug 29, 2017, 06:47 PM)Levi Wrote: [ -> ]I was broke out of jail BTW, I didn't decide anything. Plus I didn't bait you I slid out when coming round the corner fast.
Sorry, where you involved? I was talking about the person in the car who gunpointed me and who uploaded and posted this PR.
This is Slimeyy, the guy who had the gun it's just Steve made the PR with my video
(Aug 29, 2017, 07:44 PM)Levi Wrote: [ -> ]This is Slimeyy, the guy who had the gun it's just Steve made the PR with my video

Why didn't you post the PR then? It's from your POV.
idk he said he would post it
I just Done A Frend To Frend Thing For Him
Denied.

The cop realized he broke FearRP by pulling the gun in the beginning of the video so he complied and put it away.

Then at the end, the cop was out of the field of view of the attacker as he picked up the money. It is questionable but not obvious enough for me to issue a punishment.

this situation was very close, because you were just barely out of his FoV. Next time you want to do a tactic like this and try reach for your gun when the person isn't looking at you, try break line of sight even more by stepping behind the car when he looks away or something like that, because here it was very close and if you mistimed it even a little bit it could be a blatant FearRP violation.