Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request: Coupcake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Coupcake

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]5454[/font]

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Soviethooves[/font]

Server: v2b 

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]General Mingery (Climbing to the Nexus roof via ladders to throw melons down. Uses his job title as an excuse) | Throwing melons off Nexus | Propkilling (Unintentional via the melons)[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: It has been over 3 months since I was banned, and I've had time to think about my actions. At the time I wasn't feeling very RPy and I should have taken that as a hint to leave for a bit, but instead, I decided it would be an absolute genius to mingeand get myself banned.

I've been fairly regular on the forums, checking back every week or so, and with the new content, I feel like it would be a fantastic opportunity for me to start fresh and begin to enjoy the server as I always have. There is a new map and an overhaul of content and i'd love to try it out! 

I apologise for my past actions!
Thanks for considering my appeal!

My previous appeal tries to justify my actions [b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Undecided :[/b] https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-15584.html[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Coupcake.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Approved

Closing Notes: I'll let you come back, but if you break another one of our rules again whether it be mugging someone for $501 or prop killing the whole server, you will be suspended forever again and I won't be as lenient with this one. Be careful with your actions from now on.