Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Vadar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] [L²:RP] Vadar #i61

[b]SteamID: [/b] STEAM_0:1:56701992

[b]Server: [/b] rockford v2b

[b]Time: [/b] (In UTC+0)

[b]Summary:[/b] Fearrp, failure to give me $500 when i had a shovel at him.

[b]Evidence:[/b] https://youtu.be/eohzTR5zvxs
Thank you for your player-report, Vimpto.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
You hit me and FearRP was then broken. From what i can remember you hit me which broke fearrp then i chased after you with a knife due to you not being in striking distance and quite a substantial distance away.

"In real life if someone hit you once with a shovel you'd dart away"
Before that you refused to pay so i ended up htting you

Hold on, you were driving around in an i8 and mugging people with a shovel? Is that right?
Yes because i had no other car
And i am saving up for something so i was trying to preserve as much money as possible and didnt want to buy a trabant as 1time use
I dont know what you are saving up for but whatever it is, having 4 million should make the trabant's cost a negligible setback. Also not really 1-use, I'd imagine this is not the first or last time you wanted to do some mugging.
I had 300k at the time. And rarely mug at all.
Approved (kind of)

Muggers are people who do high risk low reward muggings because they are truly desperate for money. Driving around in a super expensive sports car mugging people with a shovel makes no sense - FailRP. Now, I could punish both of you but instead I will consider this RP situation void and both of you should consider this post as a "verbal" warning.

if the above wasn't the case, you'd be sitting out a long ban for FearRP with your record. Please read the FearRP rules and follow them, you've had enough chances. A shovel is still a melee weapon so it applies FearRP in striking range.