Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: ItsFlyingNose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP]ItsFlyingNose

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:153684261

Server: V2B RP Server

Time: About 12:10PM

Summary: Unrealistic placement of props outside the hospital car park, and an unrealistic material on the door window.

Evidence: 

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

Thank you for your player-report, ExoticHoe.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I will move this prop then... Plus that "unrealistic Prop" Is a prop used on the buildings near Mesa
I didn't call it an unrealistic prop, I stated it was PLACED unrealistically.
Not involved.
(Aug 27, 2017, 04:20 PM)Razz Wrote: [ -> ]LMAO most pointless report ive seen worse.
Denied.

You're not involved
While the house requires a public dupe spawning permission, the material on the door is I believe how the prop actually is.

did you get staff permission to spawn it down?
Oh I didn't realise it was on the door.
Regarding the staff permission, I do not believe that any staff members were on at the time. However, i'll leave it to to answer that question.
I didnt know u needed permission to spawn this prop.....
(Aug 28, 2017, 04:24 PM)flyingnose Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt know u needed permission to spawn this prop.....

6.4 Do not build in areas you do not own unless an admin gives you permission. 

It's not the prop specifically, it's where you've put it.
Oh no I did not have permission to build there I am sorry bout this
It's alright, make sure to ask a staff member in the future when placing a prop in a place that would be considered public.

Player report approved, the material is tied to the prop so that is not against the rules but the player made a small mistake regarding the public placement and has been given a warning regarding it.