Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID: 5909

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:M] Nightmare[/font]

Server: v2b

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]FailRP (repairing vehicle mid pursuit as mechanic to then continue), FearRP, selfsupply by improper use of mechanic tools, priors for FearRP & FailRP.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:
I want to get unbanned because when the police was chasing me 1 of the police was already jumped out camping me and i was with like 60-70mph he said get out then he was keep saying that i broked FearRp but i couldnt stop because i was already going fast af and also ik that i broked FearRP from jumping out of my car and repairing while police was arresting me but it wasnt funny as he did too i was driving with 70mph he was camping with shotgun on the road and said get out if i did get out i was going to be injured and also if they handcuffed me when i was with my hands up i wouldnt repair my car sry for this shit english hope you understand what i meant to say  Sad also ik i broked FailRP im posting this for FearRP cuz 4days is long for me school is coming very soon and i want to spend my time and have fun on the server these days it would be good if u guys make my ban like 2days i will be so happy
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Shoxyy420.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello there .

I've just re-reviewed the evidence I used to determine the outcome of your case, and found that you were you able to comply at the point where your car was spikestripped. It was expected of you to get out of the car, stand still and comply with the orders, not get out of the car, repair it, get back in then drive off into the sunset, all of this whilst an officer is at your driverside door with a shotgun. I fail to see at this point why I should reduce the time of your suspension.
I know man this was really stupid thing that i did and im really sorry for it Sad
With your priors taken into consideration, I feel that the length is completely justified. I'd also like to point out one of our appeal rules that we have in place:

[Image: 6f52f9bf42.png]
I wont do it again i swear i just want to spend these days on the server before the school Confused   the way that i come d into the garrys mod community was the server and i promise i wont do stupid things like this
Thank you for your appeal, but this has been denied.

Your actions yesterday were extremely blatant and you definitely knew what you were doing. With your priors, you should know that we don't accept that kind of behaviour. I was tempted to increase it further, as we spoke earlier that day regarding another violation of FailRP and FearRP, where you tried to punch an officer who had a taser pointed at you though I didn't because I felt that the length I've put down for this suspension would be more than enough time for you to learn.

Whilst I appreciate that you're sorry, I'm afraid that doesn't give you a free pass in terms of avoiding this suspension. If the ban length were longer, then of course I may of thought about a reduction, but a couple of days ought to do just fine for the offenses that you committed yesterday.

Thank you.
Good morning!

Unfortunately we do not revoke suspension because have just realized what you have done wrong. You should have known the rules prior to your actions. Hopefully this will prevent any malicious action in the future.

Ban valid and will remain active. Have a good weekend.

Denied.