Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:

Fealz

Ban ID:

Banned by:

[L²] Sirwulf

Server:

V4B1

Ban Reason:

Assisting in the moltoving an RP multiple times with no valid reason.

Why should you be unbanned?:

First of all, I know requesting evidence from the logs is a basic courthouse rule, so i won't do that. I still have no proof that i am not guilty of doing this, all i can say is that i didn't but that wouldn't be to much help in this case.

I don't want people to feel bad for me that i got banned because you shouldn't. I should never have sold those molotovs in the first place but i did. And i received a punishment for it. I could go on about the fact that i didn't assist, but if you think about it actually did.

I'm honestly sorry for my behavior that day and the trouble i caused for the players who just wanted to role play by assisting in this. I can now say that i understand that feeling.

For the time i have been banned i have been exploring around the Garry's Mod roleplay community, even moderating and administrating different role-play servers and i have gotten more respect for the staff and actually noticed how much hard work it is to be a staff member on a server and how much shit you have to deal with daily. Creed to the staff for making such a great community.

All i can ask for is another chance, people say ''they've better, they're more mature now'' But i can really say that i'm not as immature as i were before. Now again, I have no proof neither can i ask for logs as proof that i didn't break the rules. It's up to the staff team to decide that i am ready to be unbanned or not.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Fealz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Fealz.

Thank you for posting.

Now I do see that you have taken quite some time off before posting this. But I do still remember this event quite well. Long story short I do feel that you were at the very worse an accomplice in the situation. Certainly not the mastermind.

In either case, it was clear that you were aiding and driving around the guy doing the damage.

Now, you did have prior bans. The first was severe in which you tried to crash the server. There was certainly concerns about the past record.

What assurances do we have that you won't be regress to old habits?
Hello! Thank you for responding so fast.

If i can be honest with you i don't remember the whole thing quite well because of short memory, but if i read my old unban request, Yes i did assist in molotoving the roleplay more than i told you that i did in that post.

My past record isn't really clean, you're right about that. I have no idea how someone would want to crash a server, just ruining the fun for the players who don't want to break the rules. I can't apologize enough for that.

I understand that you have a hard time trusting me in the staff team because of my past behavior on the server and i respect that. But it's my actions that has got me into this mess not anyone else. I can't blame the guy who threw the molotovs, I could've just not sold him any and that would be the end of it.

I would never do anything like this again, I see no point in breaking the rules anymore and i have no idea how i saw it funny to break the rules before. I once again apologize for my actions and i hope that you can forgive me.
Considering the timeframe in which you waited and the sincerity that you are giving me in this case. Added to the overall numbers you have been banned and blacklisted (low, even though the reason for them are severe)....

I'd be willing to give you a final chance. Doing this however I do want to see you on your best behavior. If you wind up getting another ban for similar situations and/or severe circumstances, your permaban will resume and the chance for an appeal would be greatly limited.

Does this sound fair to you?
(Aug 27, 2017, 01:01 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Considering the timeframe in which you waited and the sincerity that you are giving me in this case.  Added to the overall numbers you have been banned and blacklisted (low, even though the reason for them are severe)....

I'd be willing to give you a final chance.  Doing this however I do want to see you on your best behavior.  If you wind up getting another ban for similar situations and/or severe circumstances, your permaban will resume and the chance for an appeal would be greatly limited.

Does this sound fair to you?

Sounds fair to me, thank you so much. I promise that you won't regret it.
Very well.

Approved.

Player will receive an unban with the knowledge that any major rule-breakage can lead to the permaban being applied again.

Fealz, I hope to see you online and will look forward to seeing how you have grown. Please don't prove my judgement incorrect.