Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lost my gas mask when died
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: [L²:RP] ExoticHoe
SteamID:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:69638118[/font]
Refund details: My friend crashed, and before that I had given him the gas mask suit as my inventory was becoming full when I was buying rifle ammo. 
Reason: Well his inventory didn't save then he lost what I gave him, he also lost his ammo and other things. 

Evidence: [Image: ?id=1119965940][Image: F774EDC617F4DC8176241C983681AAB833163295]
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black][img][color=#ebebeb][font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1119965940[/img]

???
Got a refund request open since one month now. Forum is pretty useless for that.

Try to contact an administrator In-game.
oh poo
It is usually good to post your evidence here and then poke an admin/mod stage2 online.
Will this ever be looked at? I had to buy another one but would still like the one I lost back.
only reason overlewd became sa is so he doesnt have to deal with these tags anymore lmao
(Sep 3, 2017, 08:04 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]only reason overlewd became sa is so he doesnt have to deal with these tags anymore lmao

:(
(Sep 3, 2017, 11:51 AM)ExoticHoe Wrote: [ -> ]Will this ever be looked at? I had to buy another one but would still like the one I lost back.
Confirmed from the logs.

2 Gas Masks should be in your inventory.

Sorry for the late response!