Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Edge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Edge

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]5887
[/font]

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:M] Bambo[/font]

Server: Rockford CityRP

Ban Reason: Disconnecting to avoid arrest/roleplay

Why should you be unbanned?: Firstly I really have no idea how this is? I can't remember disconnecting to avoid anything? I just disconnected from the game. I had no idea if I was involved in any RP situation and I am pretty sure I didn't have any arrest warrants or have any police chasing me. Plus this ban was made an HOUR after I had disconnected so how does that work? Is there any forum post about it? I'm not trying to be annoying here, but I am seriously confused. Any information regarding this would be appreciated. Also this was my first offence and a 24 hour ban seems a bit unreasonable and unfair. 

Evidence: I have none. I can't have any. I disconnected, I had no idea that I was in a current RP situation.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Edge.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Edge,

I was a Police officer and came up on the door of the white house. You ran in, I ran in after you, you got out, got in a car and drove off and then disconnected. You were initiated in a roleplay with that pursuit as we started looking for you yet you disconnected while we were still looking for you which is in less than 10 minutes and I'm pretty sure you saw me as you ran inside the house, out the backyard and drove off.
My bad. I thought it was over 10 minutes and I was able to disconnect safely. Well, I apologize and respect that decision.
No problem, I made sure to compare the times before the ban to not make any mistakes.

Your ban will be lifted in 9 hours.

Just a reminder, when you are stealing cars, be sure to have a background roleplay, a chop shop and so on. If you plan to sell it back to the owner do it after you've parked it.

Closing and moving to denied.