Limelight Forums

Full Version: Wasslén ★ PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[b]Name of Player: Wasslén [/b]

[b]SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40360897[/b]

[b]Server: Rockford[/b]

[b]Time: (In UTC+0) 8:30PM[/b]

[b]Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.[/b]--So I was returning to the FD/Paramedic base from a call I had on US 54/64 junction. I was driving through Richard Dr at the time as it’s quicker to get through the city and back into the garage awaiting calls. When I was driving through, Wasslén and his friend (Not sure of his friend’s name, but damage logs will show if you look at the exact time) began shooting my ambulance without reason. I was a paramedic… I gave no threat, and I was simply driving by the house where I assume they based. They started shooting without reason because of “boredom”. This is a blatant RDM on myself and the police office behind myself at the time (He was just around the corner.) There was no reason / explanation for this random killing spree they went on.

* 4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason.
* 4.1a Do not kill players solely because of their clan or their job.

[b]Evidence: [/b]
Video: https://youtu.be/nZe2GwmtWzY
Screenshot (of name from video.): https://pik.ivircheetham.com/21_08_17_20_53_10.png

Involved (Witnesses):

Thank you for your player-report, IVIrCheetham.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Since I was an involved person I can completly confirm everything. I rolled up about one minute later to the exact location Cheetham got killed at and was under fire by both of the suspects too. They were on the balcony of Rochard Drive 10 and later proceeded to jump on the roof of the building. They were armed with an AK 101 and another firearm I can not remember what though.

I fully back this thread since the EMS did not pose any threat nor did it know that there were shooters at Richard Drive 10.
Wasslén ★ you have 12 hours to respond.
More than enough time was given for the accused player to respond.

Player report reviewed and approved. A weapons blacklist will be issued.