Limelight Forums

Full Version: [PR] Mr Doc RDM on slimeyy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Mr Doc 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61661230

Server: Main/Rockford

Time: (In UTC+0)  12:27

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. RDM - I was speeding and the cop attempted to pull me over but I fled the scene, Mr Doc then came over and 'helped the officer'. I then stood in handcuffs not moving as you can see in the video, then according to Mr Doc I was resisting so he killed me with a bat.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/0k6PgQE1ZSQ
Thank you for your player-report, Levi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
As I was there when it all happend I'd like to tell more about this, since this PR doesn;t tell the complete story, as this one is missing information.

1. as we pulled up to the gas station, I was jokingly saying that his car was one for poor people, as I got a new mclaren not long ago, and was bragging about the new car. This however created some beef between us (me and Doc) and Slimeyy. On which he hit our car several times with his. And ofcourse, you are not happy when someone hits your (new) 2 million dollar car. (This is all still jsut RPing the situation out) So we got in a little fight with smileyy because of ramming my car.  Doc and I were at that time a team, so if I get it on with someone, Doc joins aswell. So after a little chase with him, trying to get him for the hitting of my car, the poluce joined in on the chase, since both of us didn't really follow traffic rules anymore. After a little chase, we came to a stop. At this moment the polcie was still following us, and therefor also joined in the conversation. As you say, indeed we were supporting the police, becaus they got on you, and we, as said above, were mad at you for ramming my car. So after a little talk doc hits him with the baseball bat (as can be seen on the video) This is still revenge for the ramming of my car. Now he was not dead on impact. but later died as a result of not getting treated on his wounds, as there were no active medics at that time. 

2. I would also like to adress we have talked with Slimeyy. He was saying he was going to make a PR about this on Doc. We said if he wanted to do that, he can but he does need to tell the whole sotry, of what happend earlier, which i now explained in this post. After this, he said he was not going. He has decided to do so, as he can. But he is leaving a story of what has happend before this moment.

We have been saying to Slimeyy that he can make the Pr, but upload everything, becuase else it would only look like Doc is the bad guy here, while a big part of the story is left out. As what has happend now.
The thing is his reason to strike me was, 'he's running' which I clearly wasn't and if he wanted to hit me because of the car situation, I'm pretty sure he would say that 'this is why you shouldn't hut my car' or something like that. It's not a reason to kill me because I was evading police actions, which I wasn't. The president also got the whole thing on video. I wasn't going to upload this PR as me and Mr Doc made an agreement as we wouldn't upload each others PR' s but he went ahead and betrayed me, so here I am putting this on because he had no reason to kill me but 'stop resisting'
I'd like to know in what way Doc would've betrayed you. As far as I can recall, nothing happend, except some dissagreements in game. But those had nothing to do with this report,or situation.
They were OOC agreements as in we wouldn't post each others PR's but he did so I did mine, and I got banned for it and you defending him is unfair as you don't get the full story on me 'disrespecting'
First of all I haven't even posted a PR on you haha so I don't know where that has come from also all the arguments that happened were IC. Anyway as you can clearly see I am using a baseball bat which I used to hit you once did not intend to kill you I would have no idea how much health you have.
@mr doc if you didn't make a report then how come I was banned for the same thing you said you would get me banned for. ._.
If you look at the reports, in the aproved section you see someone made a report abuot your earlier, this gave you a one day ban. This PR hasn;t been made by Doc.
Someone else clearly posted one.
I'll take this down then I only uploaded it because I thought you uploaded your PR on me, sorry.
Denied.

The one hit with the bat did not look like it was intended to be lethal.

And by the previous comment of the OP he doesn't want to pursue this any further either.