Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Genji
Ban ID: 5857
Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:M] Bambo[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Server: (Eu) LimeLight[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Ban Reason: I want to get unbanned because i love this server so much and the admins are so cool and nice and i promise i wont break the rules that i got banned for and also the other rules the only way i camed to play this game [garrys mod] is this server i was talking with a friend on skype and he shared me a screen and i really liked this server and soo as i said earlier i wont break the rules again i promise![/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Evidence:N/A[/font]
thanks for understanding  Heart
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Genji.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Genji,

The ban is totally valid and it has 8 days left.

I will not be lifting the ban but, if you really liked the server, I'm sure we'll see you in 8 days, hopefully following all the rules!

Do you have anything else to add?
man i want to play in limelight pls im sad pls i want i love you
I PROMISE I DONT BRAKE RULES NEXT BAN PERMANENT ?
I agree that the only way he camed on the garrys mod is the server cuz i showed him the server xd and btw he promised he wont break the rules again he just wanna play so much and feel bad now that he broked the rules he said he will not CDMing and RDMing people just want to play now cuz school is coming and you know when school comes he wont play that much cuz he needs to go to school and learn. ( btw im saying that cuz he dont know that well english as me ik my english is  bad too but he didnt know how to see this all things ) Angel
Hello there, Genji.

I'll need to remind you about our rules for an unban request:

Quote:Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules
- You aren't the one who is banned (if a player is forum-banned, they may elect a spokesperson to post their   appeal
- You have not waited the required time before posting a second UBR (see below)

We don't unban people just because they promise to not break any more rules. It looks like you broke several rules on purpose, being fully aware of the consequences that would come from your actions.

Also, unless you're the banned player making an appeal then please do not post in this thread.
man sorry its my friend he try to help me Sad(((((((((( i want to unban me i like this server very good admins very good player good cars good jobs and other can you unban me ?
Genji, as Enzyme said,

Quote:Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules

I will be denying this UBR

You fully know you broke the rules and even disconnected to avoid me in the server which ended up with you getting banned. I will not be lifting the ban on promises alone and you have around 7 days of ban time left, there's no reason for a permanent one as it's your second ban.