Limelight Forums

Full Version: pr on ✪Zaros (aka) Jordan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: ✪Zaros (aka) Jordan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156081641

Server: main

Time:15-30 min before this thread. 

Summary:He killed me and 1 of friends after we mugged him, he kidnapped 1 and didn't even say he kidnapped him and stole my car dunno why , He didn't say anything in next 10 min about kidnapping or stealing my car , then someone came to me said that he saw some of my friends getting kidnapped I didn't know untill he said i thought he killed all of us so we searched and searched and found a garage , someone said he have contras inside and he heared them so we went inside and saw a doomforted base.         Rules got broken 1- Doomforting a base  2-Maybe stealing and kidnapping someone and  never speak about that. 3 stealing our car after he killed us.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/z_AdGWKK7oY        I can give another evidences showing the doomforted base if required.
Thank you for your player-report, ChosenKuN.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
-- Posting on the behalf of Zaros as he cannot log into his forum account -- 

Hi there, My name is Jordan. I was aware of the rule, however, i thought it was only if the entrances where crouch only. My entire base was crouch only and the head peek spot was an exception, however, I could not shoot out of it. that's why you would see me shoot out of the door once I opened it once. He was arguing in pm with me for a while and he said that he could only see my head when I could see their bodies, this is true I am not denying it, however, I could not shoot them, the only way I could shoot them was through the door way which they could see me.If the admins deem that as a punishable offence then i accept the punishment although I would like to hear it from your point of view.Also, Killua came to my base after he died in a kidnapping when he was told about it, he came to get revenge. ( Rule 3.2 ) also, his other reason was that I had contraband which is completely false and in my opinion a method to cover up his rule breaking of rule 3.2. Thanks for reading my statement.
(Aug 22, 2017, 06:29 PM)D3ST Wrote: [ -> ]-- Posting on the behalf of Zaros as he cannot log into his forum account -- 

Hi there, My name is Jordan. I was aware of the rule, however, i thought it was only if the entrances where crouch only. My entire base was crouch only and the head peek spot was an exception, however, I could not shoot out of it. that's why you would see me shoot out of the door once I opened it once. He was arguing in pm with me for a while and he said that he could only see my head when I could see their bodies, this is true I am not denying it, however, I could not shoot them, the only way I could shoot them was through the door way which they could see me.If the admins deem that as a punishable offence then i accept the punishment although I would like to hear it from your point of view.Also, Killua came to my base after he died in a kidnapping when he was told about it, he came to get revenge. ( Rule 3.2 ) also, his other reason was that I had contraband which is completely false and in my opinion a method to cover up his rule breaking of rule 3.2. Thanks for reading my statement.
1-The base is Crouchy except the side u stay at and i can see that there is no prop above u and u move fast there.
2-Someone came as thug or something said u kidnapped 1 of my friends and drive with a black car its mine,i  said ok. I didn't know u kidnapped him i thought u killed all of us, we moved through map and we came next 2 ur base and i moved away some anarchist like me said he heared contras inside i asked him are u sure ? he said yes then we got in.
3-In the base we only can see your head and its crouchy so u have the best advantage.
4-Can u reply about the part u didn't advert about the kidnap or stealing my car? u just made them yours the whole time and kidnapped him for more than 20min without saying anything.
Ok, I got my account back. (Thanks to D3ST for posting on my behalf Heart )

First of all, I am going to reply on 4 (as you requested) it wasn't 20 minutes and my friend who I was working with sent out a ransom advert for your friend. We are not gonna advert the second we kidnap him alerting that he is being kidnapped as it would be stupid. I wasn't keeping a timer running but it wasn't 20 minutes.

In point 3 you stated that you could only see my head and that it's grouchy. To respond to that I will say, I could not shoot you using the head spot and to shoot you I needed to crouch. The way you died was that I pushed you when you said in-game 'I'm really low health and I don't have a medkit'.

In Point 2, You knew I had taken your car as we drove it after we killed you and you wouldn't have bled out that quickly. Also, you stated that your friend told you that we kidnapped your friend and took your car which still violates rule 3.2 since you were told about the situation and you reacted to it. If you thought your friend died and then you were told that he got kidnapped how could you have thought that it was a different situation as he would have to have been kidnapped as soon as he spawned. Also, i didn't know this until I brought your friend to my base, however, he was afk so, how could've he been kidnapped if he was afk.We took your car which is how we kidnapped him but if we killed him how could have he been kidnapped.

To respond to point 1, there is no prop there however that was mainly due to the fact I hadn't added one and I had no advantage there due to the fact I couldn't shoot you.
(Aug 24, 2017, 04:25 AM)Yogi Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I got my account back. (Thanks to D3ST for posting on my behalf Heart )

First of all, I am going to reply on 4 (as you requested) it wasn't 20 minutes and my friend who I was working with sent out a ransom advert for your friend. We are not gonna advert the second we kidnap him alerting that he is being kidnapped as it would be stupid. I wasn't keeping a timer running but it wasn't 20 minutes.

In point 3 you stated that you could only see my head and that it's grouchy. To respond to that I will say, I could not shoot you using the head spot and to shoot you I needed to crouch. The way you died was that I pushed you when you said in-game 'I'm really low health and I don't have a medkit'.

In Point 2, You knew I had taken your car as we drove it after we killed you and you wouldn't have bled out that quickly. Also, you stated that your friend told you that we kidnapped your friend and took your car which still violates rule 3.2 since you were told about the situation and you reacted to it. If you thought your friend died and then you were told that he got kidnapped how could you have thought that it was a different situation as he would have to have been kidnapped as soon as he spawned. Also, i didn't know this until I brought your friend to my base, however, he was afk so, how could've he been kidnapped if he was afk.We took your car which is how we kidnapped him but if we killed him how could have he been kidnapped.

To respond to point 1, there is no prop there however that was mainly due to the fact I hadn't added one and I had no advantage there due to the fact I couldn't shoot you.
1-I never said I have low hp and don't have medkits  I had a lot.
2- I got told about the situation from a thug he said your friend kidnapped in a car black car its mine, and an anarchist said he heared contras in the house so we have 2 reasons I died before knowing that u kidnapped him or anything about that u kidnapped him after I died,+ U didn't advert in anyplace about my car or friend and I guess u have to request money or anything not just making them your own toys.
3-U have the advantage a lot + there is a nocollided prop to go to garage and u can see me from up garage shoot me from higher ground an admin told me its not allowed (I have a video showing that if needed).
(Aug 24, 2017, 04:25 AM)Yogi Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I got my account back. (Thanks to D3ST for posting on my behalf Heart )

Your forum account's name is Yogi Bear?

I remember one Yogi Bear from the server, the one I permabanned for "Death threats to a moderator". Are you him or related to him in any way?

Also  is the only evidence you are able to provide relating to the Doomforting and not the other rule violations you are suggesting took place?
(Aug 24, 2017, 01:52 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]

I remember one Yogi Bear from the server, the one I permabanned for "Death threats to a moderator". Are you him or related to him in any way?

Also  is the only evidence you are able to provide relating to the Doomforting and not the other rule violations you are suggesting took place?

err no  Huh I used to use the name Yogi bear but i changed to Zaros
(Aug 24, 2017, 08:41 AM)ChosenKuN Wrote: [ -> ]

1-I never said I have low hp and don't have medkits  I had a lot.
2- I got told about the situation from a thug he said your friend kidnapped in a car black car its mine, and an anarchist said he heared contras in the house so we have 2 reasons I died before knowing that u kidnapped him or anything about that u kidnapped him after I died,+ U didn't advert in anyplace about my car or friend and I guess u have to request money or anything not just making them your own toys.
3-U have the advantage a lot + there is a nocollided prop to go to garage and u can see me from up garage shoot me from higher ground an admin told me its not allowed (I have a video showing that if needed).

There was no contraband.

We put out a ransom for your friend.

There wasn't meant to be a no-collided prop + I couldn't shoot you from the garage.

The car was gonna be realised with the person who got kidnapped.
(Aug 25, 2017, 05:05 PM)Yogi Bear Wrote: [ -> ]

I see.

And this account? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138734657
(Aug 25, 2017, 05:13 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]

I see.

That's an account I only use for GTA which I just recently installed.
(Aug 26, 2017, 09:39 AM)Yogi Bear Wrote: [ -> ]

I see.

But it's an account that has played on LL and has 2 bans on record. So you used that acc and this one that is being reported to play on the server, which is double accounting. Am I wrong?

Sorry , what do u mean in the last part that u mentioned me ?
I meant, do you have evidence to back up any other claims besides doomforting? You say he did 3 things wrong but the evidence only shows the doomforting, do you have evidence of the other two things?
(Aug 26, 2017, 12:00 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 26, 2017, 09:39 AM)Yogi Bear Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 24, 2017, 01:52 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Your forum account's name is Yogi Bear?

I see.

But it's an account that has played on LL and has 2 bans on record. So you used that acc and this one that is being reported to play on the server, which is double accounting. Am I wrong?

Yes, however, i stopped playing gmod on that account and i have only started to download gta5.
Pages: 1 2