Limelight Forums

Full Version: PayDay 2 Cheater | FailRP and FearRP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyo!

We got a call that there was a panic situation at the car dealership. Me and Wizard went over and 2 witnesses said that a gun dealer shot one of them and said he might have gone around the back. So I headed over to the back and a gun dealer (PayDay 2 Cheater) was there.

I therefore detained him and he started asking why he was being arrested, I replied with "You're not being arrested, you're being detained". Wizard then comes along and PayDay says that he is calling an admin. I hadn't searched him or told him what he was being arrested for yet he starts calling admins and saying that "This is on record". We ask him to proceed to Wizards car. When I lead him he starts going in the other direction to get away. I taze him and when I wake him up he still starts walking away. After many trys he still says that this is on record and we still tell him that he is FailRPing and breaking FearRP. He still walks away still insulting us until he was on the road and Wizard Beanbag shotguns him and he dies.

I would like Wizard to backup this claim please. Smile

Thanks!
AyeeAnonymous.
Thank you for your player-report, AyeeAnonymous.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I was there during the situation. PayDay 2 Cheater was breaking FearRP and was FailRPing. My beanbag shotgun was pointed at him as i said 'Go to my Vehicle' he then moves away and ignores my order's. Then he starts walking away, i say 'Stop moving' he still moves further away from my car, this took me to the point of using my beanbag shotgun, i shot twice dropping him dead. PayDay 2 Cheater said 'Getting admin' because we had a Police Call about him, then he said 'I have this on record'. I'm not sure if he is willing to share the Video, but if he does you are able to see that he was Breaking FearRP and FailRPing.

Thanks!
Please use the Player Report template and provide evidence regarding the situation.
-NOT INVOLVED- (in this particular situation)

PayDay 2 Cheater has been on limelight for the last week and i couldnt see him not fearrping or breaking someone elses roleplays, this guy has been minging here for the whole time ive returned, admin overseer for him when he gets on the server would be neat

Not Involved.
Bump

Please fill in the template and provide evidence as Bambo has requested please.
Name of Player: PayDay 2 Cheater

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149596144

Server: LimeLight.net

Time: GBT

Summary: As you could see in the first post, He broke FearRP by moving away from us and evading police, calling us "Idiots" and FailRP by not following police rules and walking away from cops.

Evidence: He said that this was on record. If not, me and wizard both have the same story. You could also ask Ms Pumpkin who owned the dealerhip at the time.
Unfortunately, we can not take witnesses as evidence, even if Wizard and you share the same story we need evidence regarding the incident to understand the extent of it, see how it occured and to understand the situation better.

If no evidence is given, I'm afraid I'll have to deny this.
Due to no evidence provided, the player report is denied.