Limelight Forums

Full Version: Pr : IVIrCheetham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]IVIrCheetham[/font]

SteamID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:82881576[/font]

Server: main

Time:15 min before this thread.

Summary: He threated an officer as a paramedic/Insulted him aswell , Saying bad things about the officer ooc , metagaming saying "Toro" and its his ooc name + he said he was with friends when it was stolen and toro was there i guess its ts metagaming and at the end he rammed me..

Evidence:  https://youtu.be/oVhI3FTYFhM
Thank you for your player-report, ChosenKuN.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Well..... Here I go:

"He threated an officer as a paramedic/Insulted him aswell":

Okay.. First off, insulting an officer as a paramedic is not against the rules. You may have taken this up with the president *SHOULD* there have been a President online; which at the time there wasnt.

"Saying bad things about the officer ooc":

At which point did I type in OOC or LOOC to you/the other officer a "bad thing". My character is an angry person, it states that in my desciption. Again, another statement you need to look over. At NO point did I go into OOC for any given reason to "say a bad thing" about anybody, everything I said was within the IC limits and I stuck to that as I always do.

"metagaming saying "Toro" and its his ooc name":

By now, I'm sure you're aware that alot and I mean ALOT of people have their OOC name, IC. Like for example... "Luke 'IVIR' Duke" would be mine. 'Toro's name is one without this in. I never noticed, and I'm so used to addressing people by their OOC name due me knowing them either personally, or the fact their IC name has the OOC name in to make it easier to address them. I think you just added this to cause more hassel. It's a simple mistake.

"he said he was with friends when it was stolen":

At the time my GTR was stolen, I was with and Toro (Couldn't find his @). We were on the main broadway area by the PD stood on the sidewalk on the corner talking / catching up in LOOC and IC as we've not seen eachother in some time. You cannot use that against me the fact my vehicle was stolen when I wasn't there, what do you expect me to do? Teleport to my vehicle and assist the person stealing it?

"its ts metagaming":

This made no sense, I can't tell if you mean "ts" as TeamSpeak or what, so I'll leave this one as I don't use TeamSpeak when late at night.

"at the end he rammed me.":

Now, I can't exactly turn around and go "I never did this". You were asked on several accounts to MOVE. Now what you might not of understood was that the person "Toro" was your sergant at the time and he/she asked you to move away from the vehicle, and allow me to pass. You failed to follow orders. You then turned around, and insisted on me paying $1,500 for an impound fee when I'm pretty sure it's $1,000 max. Toro agreed that I pay $500 as I were a gov official, and I happily did that. You then took things further by demanding ANOTHER $500. The thing is you failed to follow orders, infact he should have demoted you. So you began to annoy me. And I did what I did, simple as that. I'm not denying that allogation.

Conclusion:

If you had actually followed orders, and respected myself and Toro this probably wouldn't have happened. Thing is, you cannot sit there and overrule the Serg, that's a fact. By you disrespecting me, I will do it back it's that simple. I don't speak to people politely at first to be disrespected, or demanded more money even though there was an agreed amount. You have listed 6 different things and only 1 of them you had the evidence for and could prove that was correct. The OOC issue, you need to stop assuming that everyone means everything in OOC. I clarified that, which you clearly cut out of your video (Probably to make your video seem more plausable.) Having my vehicle stolen when I was away from it again, you cannot be punished for and I find this stupid to be listed.

I don't need to comment any more, the only thing I can see here is that I rammed you. That is the only bit of solid evidence, in no way can you state and prove I meant anything I said WITHIN CHARACTER, OOC. I most definatley did not. Everything was IC, and that's my final argument on that. That's all addressed, I'm now going to leave this in the hands of the staff unless you add more to this.
(Aug 20, 2017, 05:11 AM)IVIrCheetham Wrote: [ -> ]Well..... Here I go:

"He threated an officer as a paramedic/Insulted him aswell":

Okay.. First off, insulting an officer as a paramedic is not against the rules. You may have taken this up with the president *SHOULD* there have been a President online; which at the time there wasnt.

"Saying bad things about the officer ooc":

At which point did I type in OOC or LOOC to you/the other officer a "bad thing". My character is an angry person, it states that in my desciption. Again, another statement you need to look over. At NO point did I go into OOC for any given reason to "say a bad thing" about anybody, everything I said was within the IC limits and I stuck to that as I always do.

"metagaming saying "Toro" and its his ooc name":

By now, I'm sure you're aware that alot and I mean ALOT of people have their OOC name, IC. Like for example... "Luke 'IVIR' Duke" would be mine. 'Toro's name is one without this in. I never noticed, and I'm so used to addressing people by their OOC name due me knowing them either personally, or the fact their IC name has the OOC name in to make it easier to address them. I think you just added this to cause more hassel. It's a simple mistake.

"he said he was with friends when it was stolen":

At the time my GTR was stolen, I was with and Toro (Couldn't find his @). We were on the main broadway area by the PD stood on the sidewalk on the corner talking / catching up in LOOC and IC as we've not seen eachother in some time. You cannot use that against me the fact my vehicle was stolen when I wasn't there, what do you expect me to do? Teleport to my vehicle and assist the person stealing it?

"its ts metagaming":

This made no sense, I can't tell if you mean "ts" as TeamSpeak or what, so I'll leave this one as I don't use TeamSpeak when late at night.

"at the end he rammed me.":

Now, I can't exactly turn around and go "I never did this". You were asked on several accounts to MOVE. Now what you might not of understood was that the person "Toro" was your sergant at the time and he/she asked you to move away from the vehicle, and allow me to pass. You failed to follow orders. You then turned around, and insisted on me paying $1,500 for an impound fee when I'm pretty sure it's $1,000 max. Toro agreed that I pay $500 as I were a gov official, and I happily did that. You then took things further by demanding ANOTHER $500. The thing is you failed to follow orders, infact he should have demoted you. So you began to annoy me. And I did what I did, simple as that. I'm not denying that allogation.

Conclusion:

If you had actually followed orders, and respected myself and Toro this probably wouldn't have happened. Thing is, you cannot sit there and overrule the Serg, that's a fact. By you disrespecting me, I will do it back it's that simple. I don't speak to people politely at first to be disrespected, or demanded more money even though there was an agreed amount. You have listed 6 different things and only 1 of them you had the evidence for and could prove that was correct. The OOC issue, you need to stop assuming that everyone means everything in OOC. I clarified that, which you clearly cut out of your video (Probably to make your video seem more plausable.) Having my vehicle stolen when I was away from it again, you cannot be punished for and I find this stupid to be listed.

I don't need to comment any more, the only thing I can see here is that I rammed you. That is the only bit of solid evidence, in no way can you state and prove I meant anything I said WITHIN CHARACTER, OOC. I most definatley did not. Everything was IC, and that's my final argument on that. That's all addressed, I'm now going to leave this in the hands of the staff unless you add more to this.

U explained alot of things wrongly and in your own way. and btw if my sergant was agreed for me to move well idc u insulted me/another officer and threated to kill him as a medic well i will not move and leave that and me not moving is IC thing so should deal with it not admins +u did insulted him when u said something and then said country etc..
"U explained alot of things wrongly and in your own way.":

That's your opinion, I have my own. The two will differ. You cannot state I have put that into my own way. There's witnesses that will conclude what I stated to you.

"and btw if my sergant was agreed for me to move well idc u insulted me/another officer and threated to kill him as a medic well i will not move and leave that and me not moving is IC thing so should deal with it not admins":

I'm not really understanding what your point is here? The only bit that is punishable is the whole ramming part? You're still going on about some "threats" that were apparently made IC which as far as I'm concerned that's not punishable, but it's a demotable offence?

"+u did insulted him when u said something and then said country etc..":

Again, you're trying to stir this whole OOC to IC chat. What I said was IC << thats IN CHARACTER -- Thing is, you're now making up a story for your PR when half of it ain't true. The only evidence you've given is me ramming you which I'm more than happy to accept whatever comes of that.
(Aug 20, 2017, 04:30 PM)IVIrCheetham Wrote: [ -> ]"U explained alot of things wrongly and in your own way.":

That's your opinion, I have my own. The two will differ. You cannot state I have put that into my own way. There's witnesses that will conclude what I stated to you.

"and btw if my sergant was agreed for me to move well idc u insulted me/another officer and threated to kill him as a medic well i will not move and leave that and me not moving is IC thing so should deal with it not admins":

I'm not really understanding what your point is here? The only bit that is punishable is the whole ramming part? You're still going on about some "threats" that were apparently made IC which as far as I'm concerned that's not punishable, but it's a demotable offence?

"+u did insulted him when u said something and then said country etc..":

Again, you're trying to stir this whole OOC to IC chat. What I said was IC << thats IN CHARACTER -- Thing is, you're now making up a story for your PR when half of it ain't true. The only evidence you've given is me ramming you which I'm more than happy to accept whatever comes of that.

Well the video is showing everything.
Approved.

The accused was found in violation of:
17.1 Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads.

Insulting people in-character is not against the rules, and I have no reason to believe it was OOC.
Insufficient evidence to show metagaming.

A vehicle blacklist will be issued.