Limelight Forums

Full Version: Faustin is a Scammer !! He scammed me of 4 mil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Faustin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47537763

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ryanfaustin/
 Yes its him , he is a scammer! 

Server: LL Main City RP Rockford

Time: (In UTC+0) 18:20 UTC+0

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. So told me that he know someone who sould 2 Lambos for 4 mil each but he didnt want to say who was selling it because he said he didnt want anyone to buy the lambo befor him because he didnt have enough money yet, he tried to sell his bmw i8 to get the money to buy it but nobody would buy it. Because I want an lambo myself and because im a nice person I said to him, I can help you if you help me. I said that I would pay the price (4 mil) for his lambo so he could buy it and that he could keep the money only if he made so I could buy the second lambo for the same price ( 4 mil) because then we both get one lambo each for 4 mil each. So we both aggred on this and I gave him 4 mil so he could buy 1 lambo for himself and then I would buy the last one for the same price. But he never Bought the lambo, he lied to me and scammed me. I found out on the forums that he tried to buy the Aston Martin car for 4 millions by Noble. And this after I sent him the money. I confronted him about why he tried to buy the aston martin on the market when he didnt have any money, he only had my 4 millions wich he was going to use to buy 1 lambo for. I said I want my money back right now. He blocked me from steam and never responded. Please see all evidence,  I will upload the moment I give him the money, And chatt logs. I really didnt thougt an experienced member like Faustin could be a scammer like this.
The worst part is I spent 65 Bucks Yesterday to buy 3 millions on LL and now he scammes me. It really hurts me IRL and how people can be like this and scamm. He broke the scam rule, he is not allowed to scam, we aggrede on the item lambo for me and he scamed me. Please see evidence.

So he scammed me of 4 millions ingame. Blocked me on steam.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/wJ5w4PY-zF4

Chat logs : 1: https://imgur.com/ieDRYAc 2: https://imgur.com/RcrP3tV 3: https://imgur.com/fY0ggoN 4: https://imgur.com/nIxdGxE 5: https://imgur.com/A5ealrD 6: https://imgur.com/RxwNnpj

I want to give a special thanks to  for trying to help me with the best of his abilities <3
[Image: RxwNnpj]
Thank you for your player-report, bananen_ephihal.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.

Please respond to the allegations laid at you in this thread
Good Afternoon,

Before I start I would like to mention that I was in contact with a staff member beforehand to check if my actions were against the rules, whilst I did not describe the full situation to said staff member I did send him the deal, which you agreed to. Please turn your attention to image 5.

"You, [KG]banane_ephihal[SM], agree to giving me 4 million, in exchange for my assistance in getting you a Lamborghini Reventon on Limelight Gaming for 4 million. Should you succuessfully get said car, I shall keep the 4 million, however should you be unsuccessfully, I shall pay you back the full 4 million."

This was shortly followed by:

"I, [KG]bananen_ephihal[SM], agreed to the full terms stated above"

Now if we look closely at this agreement in particular we can clearly see how you agreed to "giving me 4 million, in exchange for my assistance in getting you a Lamborghini Reventon".

This is something which I still intend to do, so I fail to see how I have 'scammed' you.

My final point is whilst speaking to said staff member mentioned above, who will remain unnamed until he wishes to make himself public, he also happened to mention that this would class as a loan and therefore I would not have to pay you back regardless of the outcome. (Evidence of a conversation last night supporting this claim will follow, however please note the name has been blurred out for privacy reasons).
(Aug 20, 2017, 01:49 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]This is something which I still intend to do, so I fail to see how I have 'scammed' you.
Well, you failed on this when you removed me as a friend and blocked me after that you had my money. And also you tried to buy 's Aston Martin for the money I gave you, wich I confronted you about and you blocked me. see photo 6: https://imgur.com/RxwNnpj

My final point is whilst speaking to said staff member mentioned above, who will remain unnamed until he wishes to make himself public, he also happened to mention that this would class as a loan and therefore I would not have to pay you back regardless of the outcome. (Evidence of a conversation last night supporting this claim will follow, however please note the name has been blurred out for privacy reasons).

"Loan" you say, not following our ingame agreement and takeing my money and leaving and blocking me. 1.6 Scamming is not allowed. Also, do not steal items which other players have dropped to carry out a transaction. You scammed me and I havent recived my Item. You clearly say that the deal is on in the video. Now you are just trying to make up exucess because you know I have right and you have indeed scammed me. I really hope everyone to see this pr so they know who you really are, and so no more people dont get scammed by you. Btw I also belive other people are sending in reports to staff atm about you attempting to scam them, so there are more evidence comming in to the staff team and hopefully we can do something about you to protect our community from people like you. Right now you are just bullshitting in your answers because you are scared. Who would do something like that? Only a person with no heart. And the fact that i spend 65 bucks yesterday on moneypacks and you just scamming me and breaking our deal .. 

And also you said you speaked to a staff member, can the staff team confirm this or is he just bullshiting again..
You had no intention of giving him the money or keeping your end of the deal.

As evidenced from our conversation here;

[Image: VbC4lhk.png]

So, I suggest you don't lie in the Courthouse with anything suggesting that you were going to follow up on the agreement.
I'm not lying Bambo, I did infact have every intention of keeping my end on the deal and was going to help him find a Lambo for that price.

I would also prefer if you stop with the pity "protect our community" acting like my actions have massively affected the server, bananen. As for the blocking you on steam that is because I told you I was busy yet you kept messaging me every 20 odd minutes and it was getting annoying.

EDIT: Due to bananen's hostility I will not be commenting further unless specifically requested.
(Aug 20, 2017, 03:23 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not lying Bambo, I did infact have every intention of keeping my end on the deal and was going to help him find a Lambo for that price.

From what I can see in the chat bambo posted, your intention was to keep my money ..

I would also prefer if you stop with the pity "protect our community" acting like my actions have massively affected the server, bananen. As for the blocking you on steam that is because I told you I was busy yet you kept messaging me every 20 odd minutes and it was getting annoying.

You have not only tried to scame me, there should be more reportes comming in to staff about you. And you blocked me because i kept messaging you every 20 odd minutes? See the chatt conversation i uploded , thats the WHOLE chat, I did never spam or message you like you said, so you are bullshitting again ..

EDIT: Due to bananen's hostility I will not be commenting further unless specifically requested.

Hostility? You have created this yourself.
(Aug 20, 2017, 03:23 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not lying Bambo, I did infact have every intention of keeping my end on the deal and was going to help him find a Lambo for that price.

You had every intention to help him, but wanted to make sure you can keep all of his money in case you fail? That makes no sense. You either want to help him, in which case you give back the money if you can't, or you wanted to get the 4 million, in which case you'd just "fail" and keep the money either way. There is no point in asking what you asked if you weren't planning to make off with his money in the first place.
Regardless at this stage in time I don't see how I have scammed him Overlewd, seeing as I have not even been trying to help him for a day yet, there is no evidence to specifically prove I will not return the money to him if I fail to find him a Lambo, in addition to this a time stamp was never given with the deal, I could still be helping him find one this time in 3 years and technically would still be keeping my end of the deal.
You attempted the same with another player 5 days ago,

[Image: sbyKjo3.png]

You'll need the money first? That does sound like it was an attempt.

Also, you wanted to buy 's Aston with the amount of money you 'borrowed'

[Image: jVxM6bm.png]

So you wanted to discuss it with Noble and buy an Aston Martin DB5 with the 4 million that was given to you by  for a Lambo?

As evidenced from above, you had no intention and was using the money to buy an Aston.
That situation with D3ST was genuine, as I was attempting to buy him a Lambo off of a friend, which did not work out so I told him I could not go through with the deal.

As for the situation with Noble, yes correct however the money was not for a lambo. If you read the steam messages between myself and bananen you can see he gave me the money "in exchange for my assistance in getting you a Lamborghini Reventon". The money was for my HELP, which he agreed to. It was never specificed in that deal which he agreed to what I was to do with the money.
(Aug 20, 2017, 04:33 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]That situation with D3ST was genuine, as I was attempting to buy him a Lambo off of a friend, which did not work out so I told him I could not go through with the deal.

As for the situation with Noble, yes correct however the money was not for a lambo. If you read the steam messages between myself and bananen you can see he gave me the money "in exchange for my assistance in getting you a Lamborghini Reventon". The money was for my HELP, which he agreed to. It was never specificed in that deal which he agreed to what I was to do with the money.

If you look at the chat between us you say that you need 4 millions fast and thats why u where asking me to buy your bmw i8. So you stated that you needed 4 millions fast so you could buy the lambo. This means it was going to happen asap as you get the money, not in a 3 years time after blocking me as you claim ..

And the fact that you tried this on D3ST also is even more evidence on what you are trying to do to our members of the community and we need to stop this.
(Aug 20, 2017, 04:45 PM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 20, 2017, 04:33 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]That situation with D3ST was genuine, as I was attempting to buy him a Lambo off of a friend, which did not work out so I told him I could not go through with the deal.

If you look at the chat between us you say that you need 4 millions fast and thats why u where asking me to buy your bmw i8. So you stated that you needed 4 millions fast so you could buy the lambo. This means it was going to happen asap as you get the money, not in a 3 years time after blocking me as you claim ..

And the fact that you tried this on D3ST also is even more evidence on what you are trying to do to our members of the community and we need to stop this.

"Tried this on D3ST" are you off your nut? I asked multiple people if they are selling a Lambo for under 10 million in attempt to help him get one. This can be verified by the multiple people I asked.

EDIT:
Person 1 (who wished to remain un-named)
[Image: lU3WCQa.png]

Person 2 (Zombie)
[Image: OHoQmsx.png]
I believe it is relevant for me to add that Faustin did come into contact with me during the time I was selling my Lamborghini during this time being questioned and at first my initial price was $10,000,000. However that being said, I managed to rise this number up significantly from different buyers at a later point and sell to one of them.
Pages: 1 2