Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Ritchie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[b]Name of Player: Ritchie[/b]

[b]SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59591044[/b]

[b]Server: Rockford[/b]

[b]Time: (In UTC+0) 5:28PM[/b]

[b]Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.--[/b] A raid occurred by officers (Which at first they didn’t have a reason but someone shot from the house) They all entered, and the 3 of us were taken down. This was totally fine, fair raid in the end. But Ritchie has an OOC issue with myself and was trampling over my body stating “oops” clearly in knowledge of what he was actually doing (See video). He then walks to the staircase and turns around and shoots me whilst I was injured intentionally RDM’ing me. (See video and screenshots) He also shot and killed “Dick” (Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42465003) whilst he was also down and injured around the exact same time he killed myself, Dick wasn't able to pull the recording as he doesn't have Shadowplay, but logs will show this anyway. It’s not the first time that he has RDM’d myself, or anybody that I play with. This is due to an OOC issue he has with myself which I find pathetic, and quite frankly; Childish.

[b]Evidence: [/b]

[b]Screenshot 1: https://pik.ivircheetham.com/19_08_17_18_46_03.png[/b]

[b]Video: https://youtu.be/xm57bzvzAqs[/b]
Thank you for your player-report, IVIrCheetham.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I was on the defending side at the time.
I could confirm this, he also told one of his fellow officers to step on me to finish me off aswell.
Report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding RDM, walking over a ragdolled body.
Suspension will be applied for one day. A blacklist from weapon access will be applied for four hours.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team