Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mouse Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So as said in the title I'm having issues with my mouse.It stops for a second,sets its DPI to the minimum and starts again.
Is it wired or battery?
wired
clean it
Generally, it can be signs of Age with it slowly being damaged.
If it expensive such as a Razor, it could be to do with the programs it adds to it.

Or actually as Tails said - If it is mucky and dirty then it can become unresponsive but I doubt this is the issue.
its not really old its like 1 month also I had the same problems with my other mouse.Also it resets its DPI as said above.
Could you tell us the name/model of your mouse?
Have you removed the drivers for the previous mouses and installed only the latest for your mouse?
Have you made sure you that the port you connecting the mouse is not damaged?
Does it do the same to other computers too?
still having problems
(Aug 19, 2017, 09:09 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Could you tell us the name/model of your mouse?
Have you removed the drivers for the previous mouses and installed only the latest for your mouse?
Have you made sure you that the port you connecting the mouse is not damaged?
Does it do the same to other computers too?

Would help if you answer these questions.
I talked to project over steam,didn't work at all
Id love to discuss this with you on steam as well. [L²:RP] Monkey
Any update on this?

You have till Friday 8th August 2017 to respond otherwise this thread will be classified as Inactive. This will archive the thread but can be reopened by request to a Teacher or Staff Member.
Sounds like an issue with drivers. You should reinstall your drivers, or you could get the demo of something like Driver Booster 3 and let it sort it all out for you.

LinusTechTip's forums might be able to help.
Pages: 1 2