Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR Slowkiller965
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Slowkiller965

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101861762

Server: v2b

Time: UTC+3 16.59

Summary: RDM, Killing me just because I was going to arrest his gang member.

Evidence: 
Thank you for your player-report, Vatipaa.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
You know that`s a reason?
(Aug 19, 2017, 04:08 PM)Slowkiller965 Wrote: [ -> ]You know that`s a reason?

Its not, I have been told it's not a good reason. If I remember right it was
I'll await the evidence, but he is correct.

Just because a police officer is detaining a friend, gang member, affiliated person, in no way means you can just walk up and shoot the officer/officers doing it, or just snipe them from a distance simply because they are detaining or arresting them.

You actualy need to RP the situation out to free them.
Well if we are an aggressive gang , and he wants to arrest him for using Steroids , I can actually shoot him for that because in a Gang everyone helps everyone in the gang....
(Aug 19, 2017, 05:13 PM)Slowkiller965 Wrote: [ -> ]Well if we are an aggressive gang , and he wants to arrest him for using Steroids , I can actually shoot him for that because in a Gang everyone helps everyone in the gang....

You cannot just run up and shoot the cop or snipe them for that, you can hold them at fearRP, and other such things that actualy include RP, but you cannot just blow them away on sight or without any actual Roleplay.

The idea of "We're a gang, and hes a cop, thus we hate him and we wana get rid of him because hes arresting a gang member" does not exactly hold water, as to quote Ross Scott "I dont know where you're from, but where im from, when you kill a cop, they send MORE cops"

The city is not a favela, and most if not all gangs/mobs/crime familys in the world in no way want to attract attention from the police, as the police are the thumb of god, if you draw their attention, you've lost.
So.. what should I say about the Black Beater Gang? They do the same all day long and nothing happens to them.

(Even when you are online at that time)
Gather evidence and file a report if they are breaking the rules just like anyone else

As I equiped ammo Vatipaa took his shotgun out and looked around with it. It was not in safe mode so he could easily shoot me. I do not see why it is not allowed when he himself takes out a gun
(Aug 20, 2017, 12:23 AM)Slowkiller965 Wrote: [ -> ]As I equiped ammo Vatipaa took his shotgun out and looked around with it. It was not in safe mode so he could easily shoot me. I do not see why it is not allowed when he himself takes out a gun

The thing is, I didn't even see you when you hided. And I didn't even instantly know it was you or that you two are in the same gang.
So again i need to note: Just because your in a gang, group or what not, and just because said person is being detained, arrested, does not mean you can just blow away the person doing it without properly RPing the situation.

You came up from behind him, you had every ability to fearRP the guy, RP the situation out, as once again i need to note: Pretty much every criminal in the world in no way wants to actively mess with the police in such a way, as the more you poke them, the more they hit you with a stick, and if you keep doing it, theyl do it until you stop moving.

Are there any final notes before this is concluded?
(Aug 20, 2017, 07:12 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

Pages: 1 2