Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: Nudelsalat im Panzer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Nudelsalat im Panzer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134230354

Server: main

Summary: He shot an unarmed anarchist for no reason other then he was in the general area of a shootout

Evidence: 
Thank you for your player-report, SourLemon.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
you have 24 hours to explain your actions.
We already had this in my UBL. I spoke with Agorith about the situation which he said it's no problem.

We had 3 (or 4) anarchist at this small area. It was dark and you guys were running around with shotguns and other guns. He was looking the exact same and I saw him from the side/behind.  I was not able to see if he's armed or not.

Logs should provide the pm's with Agorith.

Agorith  got injured by my bullets but unfortunately all officers got shot down (unknown reason at all) so we were not even able to help him out.
(Aug 19, 2017, 05:39 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]We had 3 (or 4) anarchist at this small area. It was dark and you guys were running around with shotguns and other guns. He was looking the exact same and I saw him from the side/behind.  I was not able to see if he's armed or not.

He is pretty visibly unarmed, you cannot just shoot another person just because they look like another person, you don't shoot every citizen in the area of a shootout just because they might be involved
Maybe he can explain the situation from his view as well, as he is the person which got injured.
Alright, so I don't have a very vivid memory of the whole situation.
What I do remember however is we were all out and about around this area, checking out what exactly the SWAT van was up to as we weren't sure if he was either going for us, or simply trying to drive away. (If it's the latter, he certainly has the driving skills of a toddler)

The whole situation escalated very quickly from my point of view.
Before I realised, shots were being fired and the general area was attracting a crowd of cops, one of which (Nudelz) immediately opened fire upon me as he saw me standing on the sides of it.

Now, what Nudelz did was certainly a form of being triggerhappy, however if I put myself in his position I can imagine the situation was quite chaotic and it ended up with him opening immediate fire upon a person that looks exactly like the perps shooting at his fellow officers.

Guilty? Yes. However I'd deem it more miscommunication and clearly Nudelz did not intend on shooting an innocent perp, therefore he's all good in my book aslong as situations alike this do not happen anymore in the near future.
Not involved.
Approved

Closing Notes: you need to ID your targets. Plain and simple. I could've understood hitting him a few times, but from the evidence you took your time to ID and then fire and kill him (or injure).

Player will be given a 4 hour Weapons Blacklist.