Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lost items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Name: Popcoin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155988930

Refund Details: I used to play Limelight servers a fairly long time ago, I had a volvo s60r which seems to now be
missing from my inventory. I also has a suit which is now also missing, everything i had is now missing but i am more
concerned about the vehicle.

Reason:I believe the reason for this is because of the updates which have happened in my time off the server.
Moved to Refund Requests

I am uncertain if the staff are able to do anything at this point simply due to the long time it has been. I will try to get a member of staffs attention to see if they can at least look into the case.

Would you also be able to update your post above to match this format in the thread: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-12096.html to support staff with your case.
Bumpy
Sadly it has been a long time even if this was looked into, we have no specific time and makes it near impossible due to the need of checking everything out. If you have any screenshots please post them, if not I will have to deny this
As the OP has shown little interest, as well as the timeframe on this case simply being way too far apart for any lot checks to take place, I'm afraid I'll be denying this. Please create a thread in Help & Support so that a Developer or higher can investigate the discrepancy for you if this is still an issue.

Cheers!
Closed!