Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: Nudelsalat im Panzer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Nudelsalat im Panzer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134230354

Server: main

Time: within 15 minutes

Summary: 12.12: You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc).
I was not armed (I did have ceramic on). I was fleeing because there was confusion about another person raiding the president () who was armed (which is why the police were responding) and I knew they would detain and likely arrest me because they had been arresting us for flimsy reasons earlier (which is part of the reason for the raid). The reason I did not stop for Nudel is because the police were actively shooting at my car and I was trying to avoid dying

I would say the exception (12.12b - You can shoot at fleeing vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way they are driving. ) does not apply because I was neither armed nor dangerous.

Evidence:

Thank you for your player-report, goigle.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Approved.

Reason for approval;

Goigle posed no threat, but even he got shot I wouldn't call his driving, visible from the video reckless. He crashed into the pole when the Limo rammed into him. Which does seem like it was intentional and trying to block the car. If that is the case, I would like to remind you that the Limo is a presidential vehicle and is there to transport the President. It is Bulletproof but not impact proof, if you roll up into a gunfight or car chase with the Limo it's not acceptable.

Goigle was getting shot at already, as you can see from the video, I can see no FearRP breakage due to that. He was being chased but at no point posed a threat and thus the Excessive Usage of Lethal Force. you emptied your gun at him when he wasn't really a danger, if you are to say he rammed into the Limo, the driver did drive in front of him and it wasn't Goigle's fault.