Limelight Forums

Full Version: So Long, Space Cowboy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep, im gonna be gone for a while (not that many of you will know me in the first place), i just cant find time for limelight anymore.

Y'know, alot of people will say this, but school is catching up to me, im 15, im almost finishing secondary school, and i will be taking my GCSE's in about 6 months, so i gotta revise 'n' shizzle, before my laziness comes back to bite me.

You might see me on steam or even rarely on limelight, if i am taking care of clan stuff, as for my clan, im leaving temporary leadership to  and ARP Steve. 

Ive been on limelight for a long time now, (since the ONE year, dunno how long that is ;P) Its been one hell of a time, i've met some really extrodianry people. i want to shout them out now:

and   all you guys are fukkin cool, dont change you lot.

As for me. Im out, i gotta get my grades.

So Long Space Robots.

-SuperShinyScolipede

https://youtu.be/AQQfTqy8fZ0
Good luck in your GCSEs. If they're anything like mine were, you'll need it lol.

Hope to see you back in a bit.
Take care man. Good luck with everything!
Good luck, and understandable mate, take care!
Good luck, boi. Cya 'round.

Don't mess this up! Kek
I'll be seeing you at the travel office.

Take care.
Take care bud!
Goodbye dude! Good luck with your school stuff.
Take care buddy! Hope to see you around soon enough.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Good luck! I'm about to start year 2 of my 3 year GCSE course and I now how fookin' stressful that shit is. Good luck!
Edit: I know I said Good Luck twice, oh wait: it's three times now. Welp, thats three times the luck in my eyes!
Thanks for the shout-out and good luck with your GCSEs!