Limelight Forums

Full Version: Pr on [C3] 26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: [C3] 26

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115589925

Server: Rockford

Time: 20 minutes ago

Summary: We were in a police pursuit, me and my friends, we were illegally dealing bepis, and suddenly in middle of the pursuit i get shot down by officer, shot dead, he did not even yell "Stop" he did not put a spike strip, he did not even try to block us anyhow from continuing as is usually done, he shot me dead right on the floor as he saw we were comming by.

Evidence: Recorded by Killua's perspective https://youtu.be/opeczY0_Rc8

Thank you for your player-report, Armard.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Witness "Invloved" The cop "Quantum" Was chasing us a belive and we took a turn and went fast in road , he saw us and just shot , he didn't know what happening or anything he just shot.
Oh bother, going off what I heard in radio that lethal force was authorized, you rammed my vehicle which you didnt know if anyone was in there which is a threat to my life an others around me. Also all I seen was your wheels turning to the left which to me also indicated that you wanted to run into me.
(Aug 16, 2017, 03:00 AM)26\ Wrote: [ -> ]Oh bother, going off what I heard in radio that lethal force was authorized, you rammed my vehicle which you didnt know if anyone was in there which is a threat to my life an others around me. Also all I seen was your wheels turning to the left which to me also indicated that you wanted to run into me.

if we were posing such a tread there would be more than 1 officer chasing us, you litteraly shot us down because you saw us comming by, and also send a video from your perspective i would like to hear the radio call
I don't have my recording software set-up. Excuse me but i'm just going off orders, an my life was in threat. You didnt know if I had a partner in the vehicle, you could've killed him.. you rammed my cruiser. A large vehicle driving reckless is public endangerment. All I heard on radio was lethal force is authorized.
(Aug 16, 2017, 03:09 AM)26\ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have my recording software set-up. Excuse me but i'm just going off orders, an my life was in threat. You didnt know if I had a partner in the vehicle, you could've killed him.. you rammed my cruiser. A large vehicle driving reckless is public endangerment. All I heard on radio was lethal force is authorized.

well then claims about the radio calls are off if you dont have the correct proof of that

just imagine a wrekless drunk driver driving around in real life, do you think they shoot him dead after they see he rammed a car with somebody inside? no they do the logical and try to get him outside the car and detain him for his actions

repeating myself but, all you did, is shot me dead, while you saw a wrekless driver.
-Involved-

I was citizen at the time. I saw you driving in your kamaz like a crazy man in the city multiple times (as a chef). Once I nearly got driven over by you.
You were a danger to everyone. You literally baited the police coming after you with your driving.
As you were a threat against every citizen I do not see why he should not have shot you.
(Aug 16, 2017, 03:14 AM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 16, 2017, 03:09 AM)26\ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have my recording software set-up. Excuse me but i'm just going off orders, an my life was in threat. You didnt know if I had a partner in the vehicle, you could've killed him.. you rammed my cruiser. A large vehicle driving reckless is public endangerment. All I heard on radio was lethal force is authorized.

well then claims about the radio calls are off if you dont have the correct proof of that

just imagine a wrekless drunk driver driving around in real life, do you think they shoot him dead after they see he rammed a car with somebody inside? no they do the logical and try to get him outside the car and detain him for his actions

repeating myself but, all you did, is shot me dead, while you saw a wrekless driver.

As said in my post above you endangered every citzen.

To your "real life" claim. In "real life" you would never die when a officer shoots at your vehicle without directly hitting you. This is a semi-serious RP server.

How to pull you over when you are driving a military grade truck (a Kamaz) and ramming everything off the road?
(Aug 16, 2017, 04:07 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]

To your "real life" claim. In "real life" you would never die when a officer shoots at your vehicle without directly hitting you. This is a semi-serious RP server.

just for the detail, there was an rp situation behind my chef job
(Aug 16, 2017, 04:07 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]

How to pull you over when you are driving a military grade truck (a Kamaz) and ramming everything off the road?

tbh , I didn't saw u any time at all so i guess you are not really involved.
12.12b - You can shoot at fleeing vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way 

they are driving

I'm also just gonna leave this here, mainly the part highlighted in red, which you were clearly doing. I also had my reasons.
(Aug 16, 2017, 05:49 AM)26\ Wrote: [ -> ]12.12b - You can shoot at fleeing vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way 

they are driving

I'm also just gonna leave this here, mainly the part highlighted in red, which you were clearly doing. I also had my reasons.

Wasent endangering anyone untill you didnt ran towards the truck by yourself, and i had to ram your car otherwise i would kill 2 people in the process if i turned left instead of right

Edit: as well "semi-serious" dosent mean you can give death penalty to drunk drivers, that would be dictatorship and as far as im aware there was no president at the time beeing
lol, this is why i love PR's, beef central

Not involved.
-Involved, I'm the officer who initiated most of the pursuits (and the officer trailing the vehicle shown in the video)-

I honestly do not understand why you posted a PR on 26. You guys were driving like complete lunatics, and I got into multiple pursuits (like 3 pursuits) with the same Kamaz. I authorized lethal force because if I remember correctly, you were going down US 76, and you decided it would be a good idea to turn onto oncoming lanes as you turned onto 64, and caused a collision with another oncoming vehicle. The vehicle appeared to have sustained huge damages (considering it almost flew off the road), so I went ahead and authorized lethal force. The initial plan was to get a spikestrip of some sort set up in front of you, but due to your reckless nature and disregard for the well being of other people on the road (i.e being an active threat), we had grounds to take you down. I trailed you for quite a while, trying to mobilize units to set up a roadblock. 

Right after that, you decided to go ahead and rear end a vehicle sat on the side of the road, and not just any vehicle - a police vehicle with its lights on. I don't understand how you didn't expect to get shot rear-ending a POLICE VEHICLE, not knowing whether someone was inside or not.

12.12b - You can shoot at fleeing vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way they are driving. 

You had already established the fact that you weren't going to stop by ramming an oncoming vehicle. The rule states that they can be shot at if they are a clear threat to citizens/officers. Now - I think anyone would consider a military-grade truck, rolling down the road ramming not just civilian vehicles, but police vehicles too a big threat.
Pages: 1 2