Limelight Forums

Full Version: Pr on : [C3] 26 and PilotC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [C3] 26     ,       PilotC

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115589925
STEAM_0:0:34728599

Server: Rockford

Time: 10-25min before this thread.
Summary: So he was jaywalking infront of me the police told him to move he didn't dunno why then i accidently wanted to park behind him but fps drop came and rammed his car, he told the officer he want money for the ram the officer toke us to the parking and called his sergent ( [C3] 26 ) The guy who i rammed switched jobs in middle of my statement and became an officer and came back to the place , the sergent said"Officer white do u want money" He wasn't an officer... and sergent said u can't just ram officers car and go away with that.
Side note- While questioning TNK4's passenger, TNK4 runs back to the scene to continue blabbering about stuff, and ignores LOOC warnings from myself and other players about their NLR breakage, until someone points out that Admins get notified of NLR breakage. He changed job to officer and i can't go away with it because its an officer word against mine he will win his word...       Rules broken here changing job in middle of RP , and the sergent might be involved. I guess they are friends.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/m70Jp93wR9k     if any evedince wanted let me know.
Thank you for your player-report, ChosenKuN.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Alright so basically from my side, the RP was already done. I asked pilot if it was clear an I changed jobs, I returned as my vehicle was there, from that point on Pilot continued his RP with Killua. It's not like I died an became a new person where everything in my past life is forgotten. According to rule 9.3 "Do not change your job title in an attempt to circumvent or avoid roleplay." I did not do this intentionally nor did I avoid the RP or circumvent, like I said the RP for my side was already over. Pilot had talked to me, I gave my statement an returned to retrieve my vehicle, but pilot was adamant on getting me my compensation.
(Aug 16, 2017, 02:45 AM)26\ Wrote: [ -> ]Alright so basically from my side, the RP was already done. I asked pilot if it was clear an I changed jobs, I returned as my vehicle was there, from that point on Pilot continued his RP with Killua. It's not like I died an became a new person where everything in my past life is forgotten. According to rule 9.3 "Do not change your job title in an attempt to circumvent or avoid roleplay." I did not do this intentionally nor did I avoid the RP or circumvent, like I said the RP for my side was already over. Pilot had talked to me, I gave my statement an returned to retrieve my vehicle, but pilot was adamant on getting me my compensation.

If it was already over why did u said in the video that i refused to pay in the first place when u was citizen ? and u kept the rp going and got me in jail for 15min ???   u left the job to be a cop and after u became a cop i will be the one who lose the argue because the sergent is with u , he even didn't listne to my excause.
You didnt catch the whole thing, you refusing to pay was when I was cop. If my memory serves me right pilot asked if you wanted to pay compensation when I was right in front of you, you refused. Like I said, my side of the RP was done,I didn't avoid going to jail or anything like that... It didn't affect the RP one bit.
(Aug 16, 2017, 03:06 AM)26\ Wrote: [ -> ]You didnt catch the whole thing, you refusing to pay was when I was cop. If my memory serves me right pilot asked if you wanted to pay compensation when I was right in front of you, you refused. Like I said, my side of the RP was done,I didn't avoid going to jail or anything like that... It didn't affect the RP one bit.

U did if i switch jobs and became an officer and told him to warrant me he will because i'm a cop he will belive my word 100% we are in same team but if i'm a citizen i might lie so if u were a citizen he might ask u for proof , and listen to my side maybe not send me to jail but u were a cop so he will belive ur word. + U just said i were refusing to pay when u were a cop u said in video that i'm already refused before + u just confessed that u were a cop and taking the RP along. u said before it was over.. it dosn't make any since.
-Involved, was present at the time-

I was a police officer at this time, and I am present in the video. I sort of zoned out halfway through, so my input on this will be neutral. I will provide a backstory as to what happened prior to the recording shown.

Essentially, I saw a Lamborghini parked oddly on Main Street, obstructing the road. Naturally, I flipped on my lights and entered the store in search for the owner of the vehicle. Upon finding him, I asked him to go ahead and move his vehicle to the front of the parking, where there was space. Instead, the Lamborghini went straight into a Tahoe that was parked on the lot. The driver got agitated and said that he wanted to press charges, so I told them both to pull into the Emergency Station back area. During this time, 26 was a citizen. He told me he wanted to press charges. So I proceeded to get both sides of the story. After that, I decided it best to call PilotC (my supervisor at the time) down to the scene, and have him make the final judgement call on what to do. Now, as they were discussing, I zoned out. My focus shifted away from the game, and I went on and used my phone (Snapchat). I was on it for a while, frequently checking back at my monitor. When I got back on, 26 was a Police Officer. Killua did eventually get arrested at the end.

Now, from my understanding, 9.3 states:
9.3 Do not change your job title in an attempt to circumvent or avoid roleplay. 

This is where my judgement really stops, so don't take into account what I say here for judgement. It is just my opinion. I don't really see how the switch to Police Officer really made a big deal - or affected the RP. I think the outcome would've been the same regardless. Yes, it would've been better if he had waited for it to finish, but it seems as he was waiting for a cop slot, and those things go pretty fast so I don't blame him for switching it up.

Also: what rule did Pilot break?
Pilot was invloved i don't really know the rule that he broke i told bambo the whole situation and asked him should i pr on 26 or pilot he said 26 but pilot was invloved also so i did on both.  + It was a big deal since the sergent ofcurse will help his boys out "the cops" for anything so it was indeed matter and he was jaywalking infront of my car at first i wanted to move but he didn't move untill u told him to move then u toke us to the fire station and that happend u didn't even listen to my excause or anything i might wanted to press charges at his jaywalking also since he hit my car with his body + he rammed my car also and u saw that quantum.  + He could wait for extra 5 min and buy the slot from other ppl maybe ? + Ur not him to know that he wanted the slot since it will be taken fast or he wanted to be cop so the job will help him.
I don't really know where to start with this report since I don't understand what exactly the issue is. I'm not exactly sure if the PR is so much about 26 changing roles, as I semi-believe Killua is more mad at the fact his actions lead to an in-game arrest.

26 was originally a citizen at the time of the incident, and I was called out as an additional for the situation. Upon my arrival I pulled 26 aside to talk with him as the second individual involved per request of Quantum and then left Quantum to talk to Killua. After I got 26's entire statement and was ready for him to leave the scene he asked OOC via voice if I was okay with him leaving the scene to switch over to PD. I had no concerns regarding this as I didn't need to speak with him any longer. Originally I was already planning on citing or arresting the driver for operating a vehicle in a negligent manner. 

After 26 switched to a PD role he came back to reclaim his vehicle and out of consideration for the suspect I decided to allow him an opportunity to pay for damages done to 26's vehicle instead of facing a citation or criminal charges. I asked 26 how much he felt the damage was worth ($1,000) and I agreed with this assumption and added on another $500 for a total of $1,500 to be paid to the owner of the damaged vehicle (26). The $500 was for time involved and to replace the citation that would have been given. Killua chose that instead of paying the fine he would turn away from me and say "kiss my ass" which made me reconsider my kindness thus warranting him for the before mentioned charges.

26 was not provided special privileges and was treated the same as any other player. Regarding the OOC statement of "PilotC is not an admin," I never assumed or stated I was an admin and mostly didn't even care for the situation regarding 26 changing roles. At no time to I personally believe 26 changed roles in an attempt to avoid the situation and Killua is using this more as a chance to "one up" 26 for the arrest. I did give Killua the chance to provide his statement and he acted rudely and was non-compliant so I was fed up with discussing the situation and made a decision in favor of the victim.
Like I said, you didn't get the whole clip in there Killua, I didn't switch to cop to gain an advantage over the situation, nor did I warrant the arrest on you.
(Aug 16, 2017, 06:24 AM)PilotC Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really know where to start with this report since I don't understand what exactly the issue is. I'm not exactly sure if the PR is so much about 26 changing roles, as I semi-believe Killua is more mad at the fact his actions lead to an in-game arrest.

26 was originally a citizen at the time of the incident, and I was called out as an additional for the situation. Upon my arrival I pulled 26 aside to talk with him as the second individual involved per request of Quantum and then left Quantum to talk to Killua. After I got 26's entire statement and was ready for him to leave the scene he asked OOC via voice if I was okay with him leaving the scene to switch over to PD. I had no concerns regarding this as I didn't need to speak with him any longer. Originally I was already planning on citing or arresting the driver for operating a vehicle in a negligent manner. 

After 26 switched to a PD role he came back to reclaim his vehicle and out of consideration for the suspect I decided to allow him an opportunity to pay for damages done to 26's vehicle instead of facing a citation or criminal charges. I asked 26 how much he felt the damage was worth ($1,000) and I agreed with this assumption and added on another $500 for a total of $1,500 to be paid to the owner of the damaged vehicle (26). The $500 was for time involved and to replace the citation that would have been given. Killua chose that instead of paying the fine he would turn away from me and say "kiss my ass" which made me reconsider my kindness thus warranting him for the before mentioned charges.

26 was not provided special privileges and was treated the same as any other player. Regarding the OOC statement of "PilotC is not an admin," I never assumed or stated I was an admin and mostly didn't even care for the situation regarding 26 changing roles. At no time to I personally believe 26 changed roles in an attempt to avoid the situation and Killua is using this more as a chance to "one up" 26 for the arrest. I did give Killua the chance to provide his statement and he acted rudely and was non-compliant so I was fed up with discussing the situation and made a decision in favor of the victim.

If u were really planning to arrest me in video u said to 26 what should u do arrest me or pay fine , and before u said I will not go away with the fact u rammed a police in his car and i get u leave with it something like that. so he is just using the police job in his side in the argue/Charges +U were involved that's why i did the report 2 u aswell. +I believe that he could wait for 3/5 more mins to end the rp +U didn't even listen to my side of story because he is a cop and he will always be right...
Approved for Pilot.
Approved for 26.

Pilot, if 26' changed jobs then you shouldn't be acting in a way to involve him into the matter again, he was out of the roleplay and you involving him back should not happen.

26' should have stayed out of it, that is correct, as him returning as a police officer might indeed make the situation more difficult.

When it comes to him changing jobs to avoid roleplay, 26' asked to be relieved from the situation, to end his part after giving his side of the accident. When you ram into someone's car while trying to park, it does not make sense for you to be suing them for it or for them jaywalking, because if you were indeed parking behind his car then him jaywalking wouldn't be your reason for ramming him.

The two reported will be receiving a verbal warning.

Pilot, as I said above, if 26' did indeed ask you if his side was done, there is no reason to involve him again once his changed jobs.

26' once you've changed jobs it was unfair to the other side for you to come back as a police and getting involved in it again. You even commented and said he should be arrested.

Next time, if you believe your side of the roleplay is done and you switch jobs you shouldn't be getting involved in the situation again.