Limelight Forums

Full Version: TNK4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: TNK4

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45147438

Server: Rockford

Time: (In UTC+0) Around 2105 Monday

Summary: I was on scene at an incident at the city Shell trying to keep traffic flowing while Deputies dealt with incident. After warning a van that had stopped in the road to harass people at the scene to move on or face charges, I witnessed the same van pulling into the station. (Video Start) I move to speak with the driver, make sure they are just there for gas when he rams one of the vehicles involved in the incident. I, with my rifle out in a safe position, order him out of the vehicle. He refuses, and starts to take off. I raise my rifle and order him to stop, and an umarked unit moves to block his route. He rams the unmarked, then immediately reverses into me and injures me, at which point I open fire and kill the driver. (Video End)

Side note- While questioning TNK4's passenger, TNK4 runs back to the scene to continue blabbering about stuff, and ignores LOOC warnings from myself and other players about their NLR breakage, until someone points out that Admins get notified of NLR breakage.

Evidence: 
Thank you for your player-report, Stomm.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Approved