Limelight Forums

Full Version: [AUCTION] Leaked FUMUKU Documents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good afternoon,

For auction is an exceptionally valuable dossier of classified information belonging to FUMUKU International. All documents have been leaked by an anonymous inside source at a great cost to myself. <3

Enclosed in said dossier is information pertaining to leaked documents under security clearance A.

All offers must be made anonymously via https://steamcommunity.com/id/4873723726611, all enquiries have my personal assurance of confidentiality.

The highest bidder will receive five fully certified documents with guaranteed abilities to cause lasting damage.

Payment will not be made to me, money will be funneled through multiple individuals over a series of time to assure complete preservation of the winner's identity. 

~ Auf Wiedersehen
Auction will end upon no further bids for 24 hours
Current bid stands at $100,000
Current bid stands at $110,000

*Updates will cease for the next 6-8 hours due to sleep, feel free to continue communications*
(Aug 15, 2017, 07:20 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Current bid stands at $110,000

*Updates will cease for the next 6-8 hours due to sleep, feel free to continue communications*
Bahh, I can't sleep! The suspense is killing me!
Current bid stands at $500,000! wow..lol
- BID REDACTED - 
(Aug 15, 2017, 07:05 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]
Good afternoon,

For auction is an exceptionally valuable dossier of classified information belonging to FUMUKU International. All documents have been leaked by an anonymous inside source at a great cost to myself. <3

Enclosed in said dossier is information pertaining to leaked documents under security clearance A.

All offers must be made anonymously via https://steamcommunity.com/id/4873723726611, all enquiries have my personal assurance of confidentiality.

The highest bidder will receive five fully certified documents with guaranteed abilities to cause lasting damage.

Payment will not be made to me, money will be funneled through multiple individuals over a series of time to assure complete preservation of the winner's identity.

~ Auf Wiedersehen
Auction will end upon no further bids for 24 hours

[Image: 7maYzgT.png]
Mr. Auf Wiedersehen
It has been brought to the attention of the Legal Department of FUMUKU International that you may have come into/may be claiming to have come into the possesion and/or have stolen Internal documents from the company.

We refer you to the US Economic Espionage Act of 1996 (18 U.S.C. § 1831-1839). Section 1832 and 18 U.S. Code § 873, 2402 of the Hobbs Act
You have willingly and openly admitted to having violated these acts and therein committed numerous federal crimes associated with advertising these alleged documents on the Public Access Marketplace.

The appropriate authorities have been notified of this attempted action and the Public Access Marketplace management has been contacted in regards to data access.

FUMUKU International at this point under 28 U.S. Code § 1783/Rule 45./15 U.S. Code § 45 has requisitioned a subpoena for your attendence at a Detroit courthouse at District A3 for your hearing, should your travel expenses exceed $500 your expenses will be compensated by FUMUKU International.

Should you fail to attend your assigned court hearing, you will be charged with contempt

You have now been officially served
why do i have the strong feeling that welker is going to sell you black dogs shopping list for 100k+
"milk, bread, toiet paper...."
I have seen this too late... already closed. Fuck.
I demand that these papers will be published!
[Image: hIvqK.gif]
[Image: WRk6Rvk.gif]
[Image: 8oqyCZL.gif]
As you declared this sale complete, shall i move this into the closed area?

It appears to be devolveing into memes
(Aug 18, 2017, 04:42 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]As you declared this sale complete, shall i move this into the closed area?

[Image: Kx1v3D6.jpg]
(Aug 18, 2017, 04:42 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]As you declared this sale complete, shall i move this into the closed area?

[Image: ILfDytf.gif]
Pages: 1 2