Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: TheFakeTaco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: TheFakeTaco and another guy whose name escapes me because I didn't get a screenshot with him in it. Guess you've gotten away this time, buddy.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93997443

Server: v2b

Time: 03:01, if my conversion skills are any good.

Summary: Breach of rule 14.3; player switched from being a citizen with the custom job of a gang member to SWAT for the sole purpose of raiding so they did not lose their weapons. Their partner also later talked about how all they wanted was some pvp but with me being me I didn't grab a screen of that so I guess he gets away again.

Evidence: 
[Image: oOOFRgN.png]

I neglected to grab a picture of the scoreboard while they were still citizen as naturally I did not expect them to change. Evidence shows their admission to changing jobs to raid.

While I hate to ask for the logs to be checked seeing as it is my responsibility to provide evidence, the other player involved can be discerned from them should anybody care to do so. Regardless, the screenshot above should, on its own, be enough for the accused player.
Thank you for your player-report, monk.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
The evidence clearly showed admitting to powergaming, changing jobs with the sole intention of raiding the base and keeping their guns.

Through the logs, a fellow staff member and I have found that after getting CDMed did break NLR and come back into the same situation before the NLR timer was over.

Donald Cuck was also found to be intentionally running thefaketaco over, using his vehicle as a weapon in a sense.

's partner was found to be nickpayne20.

The punishments are as follows;

Donald Cuck - Blacklist on Vehicles for 2-Hours due to intentional CDM.
- Blacklist on SWAT and Weapons for 6-hours and NLR for 3-Hours due to his hours and prior history and knowingly breaking the rules.
nickpayne20 - Blacklist on SWAT and Weapons for 7-Hours due to his prior history and hours.